Anyone from Malaysia????

Discussion in 'Indians in Malaysia' started by sonu_627, Feb 17, 2006.

1. mallugal

mallugal Senior IL'ite

Hi nisha...

So happy to read ur post. Im here since March 2007..now having a baby girl too. My husband works here. I am from Kollam, it's very near to Thiruvananthapuram. I just love Penang, very peaceful place to live :)

2. nishaprasanth

nishaprasanth New IL'ite

Hi mallugal,

Thanks for ur reply. Its already a year since ur in malaysia. Sure u would have got used to the life here. Great u have baby gal too.. how old is she? Sure ur time goes by very fast taking care of ur daughter.. same goes for me! Well my grand-parents are from cochin. Although they are no more but my relatives are still there. The last trip to kerala was 2 years back. Really enjoyed my vacation. Kerala is a very beautiful place.

So what does ur husband do in penang? Well have u been to johor? its the south of malaysia.. very near to Singapore.

So what do u do during ur free time besides taking care ur baby gal?

regards,
    nisha

3. mallugal

mallugal Senior IL'ite

Hi nisha..

My baby is just 2 months old..she keeps me busy all the time.My husband is working with Intel..and i am not working now..since baby is too small now. I've never been to Johor..actually i want to see Singapore .. dunno how i will manage with such a small kid. So no travel plans now.

Before my daughter was born i used to get soo bored sitting alone all day at home...now i dont have any free time. I get too busy with baby. :)

4. nishaprasanth

nishaprasanth New IL'ite

Hi mallugal,

Yah i know how busy will it be having small babies. They really keep us busy and occupied all day. Yah ur rite we have to think twice to travel anywhere with the babies.

I was working before i had my baby. I had to quit job because i had very severe morning sickness. Now im thinking of getting back to work since my mum-in-law is willing to take care my girl. She lives very nearby my home. But not too soon... maybe after my gal is few months older.

regards,
    nisha

5. citralekha

citralekha New IL'ite

Hi all, so nice to know a lot of people from malaysia..

6. phoenixreborn

phoenixreborn New IL'ite

Hello everyone I'm from Malaysia. I'm a Malaysian and living in Kuala Lumpur.
    Been a member of this site long time back but only now got the time to post bonk. Anyway guess it's never too late to start the post Computer Typing.

Nice to meet all of you :hatsoff

7. sl_mate

sl_mate New IL'ite

Hi i am new to this site and will b moving to penang soon. i am a pakistani lady and wud work as an english teacher in allianze college of medical sciences. any1 familiar with this college? wat is the tax payment scene 4 emloyed ppl...uzma

8. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Hi SL mate,
    Please ensure you have valid work permit. The employer should apply on your behalf. In most cases the tax is settled by the employer ( my firm where we employ expatriate the tax is settled by the employer since you may be taxed in your own country & then it will be like double tax)
    Ensure on the validity of VISA & tax is on progressive scale. On an average tax is about 35-40%, again depends on other factor.
    As an expat ensure to carry your work permit and passport always.
    May God bless you.
    Jpatma

9. Vanisha79

Vanisha79 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I'm vanisha, malaysian staying in Rawang,selangor. Hometown Ipoh,Perak.

Nice to know all of you...

Regards,

Vanisha

10. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Hi Girls, :hiya
    Hari Om.
    Nice to meet all of you overhere..
    I'm Malaysian too. My name is Vashini...

Take Care and hope all of you will have a nice day ahead.

Love,
    Vashini