Anyone From Katy?

Discussion in 'Indians in Houston' started by SRK123, May 26, 2017.

1. SRK123

SRK123 Silver IL'ite

Hi girls
    We will be moving to Katy in July 2nd week.. Looking at all the apartments and yet to finalize.. My criteria is something close to a preschool for my younger one and good elementary school for my elder oneand preferrably a grocery store near by.. If you like your apartment plx let me know..
    Hoping to know some people whom i can meet there...and can possibly be friends with
    Lots of love
    -RKVS

2. kalainat

kalainat Bronze IL'ite

Hi,"
    I am in Houston but not in Katy. There is a whatsapp group for Indian ladies in Houston, " Houston desi Gals", you can find the group page in facebook and become a member. You can find lots of people from katy there.

3. SRK123

SRK123 Silver IL'ite

Hi !!!
    Thanks for your reply :)
    I tried searching for that page but couldnt find anything like this. Houston desi friends is one page, are u talking about that one?
    We are considering Sugarland too.. We dont have a location constraint actually, we want a good school and nice apartment in a good locality.. can u plz recommend any apartment If you have anything in mind?
    Thanks again..

4. kalainat

kalainat Bronze IL'ite

Here is the link to the facebook group Log into Facebook | Facebook
    I am in woodlands area and dont know about apartments in katy/sugarland area. I moved here recently and dont know about schools too. If you are considering woodlands area, post in the woodlands thread here, Indians in Woodlands, Texas

5. SRK123

SRK123 Silver IL'ite

I sent a request to that particular group saying that I'm planning to move to Houston.. Waiting for them to accept my request.. I'll post in the woodlands group too.. Thanks a lot