Anyone did IVF using Donor Egg

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Blueblue, May 14, 2012.

1. sbnewyork0917

sbnewyork0917 New IL'ite

Hello! I am wondering if anyone has explored Donor Egg in India. I am 42, from NYC (USA), my husband and I are both American born Indian, and we have been through three failed IVF cycles and are exploring options in India.

2. AartiDeepak

AartiDeepak New IL'ite

I am also planning to explore the Donor Egg program.
    My doctor told me that the donor will be anonymous. Anyone has had similar experiences?

3. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

blueblue & aartideepak

I suggest u talk to dr rupa k s in blr she has fairly good success rates, she also can arrange for donor eggs
    I have no personal exp with her on donor eggs at all

4. mazhaikatru

mazhaikatru New IL'ite

Wishing all of you good luck in entering motherhood. IVF is very common method nowadays. Millions of people go through it in trying for a child. Few friends I know in India did it with success and they are blessed with kids now. My heartful wishes to all ladies battling with this problem and keep faith be positive.

5. daisydee9

daisydee9 New IL'ite

Hi Blue,
    Did you get your IVF with donor eggs done in Bangalore? I hope it was a success.
    I am also planning to do IVF with donor eggs in Bangalore. Would you mind sharing your experience doing it through donor egg? Which Dr did you see? Any fps or pointers for me is much appreciated.
    Thanks!
    My Prayer to all those who are trying to conceive :)

6. daisydee9

daisydee9 New IL'ite

Hi Blueblue,
    I am planning a IVF through donor eggs in bangalore this year.
    could you tell me if you did the IVF in bangalore and what was the result? Your experience? Who was the Dr? Did you use donor eggs? If yes, was it an anonymous donor? How does the genetic screening work in India? Im sorry I have so many Qs. When ever I think of this whole procedure, I get depressed. Any info would be helpful.
    Thank you
    Daisy

7. Happyface

Happyface New IL'ite

Can anyone help me plzzz.... I have endometriosis so i egg reserve is badly hurt. My doc advised me to go for donor egg. I am so worried about the background of donor. I am looking for a North Indian educated couple who can help us out, in case they are doing an IVF cycle with donor sperm we can help them out. Hoping for a miracle....

8. altruistic

altruistic New IL'ite

All
    we have just completed a successful Donor IVF cycle, have a healthy baby now.
    There are 4 grade 1 embryos that we had freezed, we now want to donate that to needy couple purely on altruistic basis. If any one is interested please do drop me a line.
    Profile summary :
    Male 37 Graduate Engineer and a top banker
    Female: 29, Post graduate engg and is an academician

Both are brown and hindus and incase you are particular about religon, caste, ethnicity etc,, please excuse, not interested in such characters.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  9. karan1988

karan1988 New IL'ite

Hello we are north Indian couple from pune,looking for a egg donor..if anyone has contact plz help..