Anyone Currently Under Dr. Jamuna (siddha) Treatment. Need To Knw Regarding Sucess Rate And Duration

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by saranaya1710, Aug 28, 2017.

1. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Have u taken the test ? What medicines she gave.did dr said any time duration for this treatment

2. happydheivanai

Hi saranaya,
    Im in usa and we are comibg to india this july to meet dr jamuna ..our prob is male infertility azoospermia.

I have few questions

Do u find any improvement in this 4 course medicine?
    How many months it will take any thing dr said about it? Like it wil take 4 month 6 months to get concive?
    How many % possibility chances she is telling? Heared this dr will tell % of possibility?
    Any co-patient is getting treated for azoospermia?
    What are the test she is asking to take?
    Will she give medicines both for husband and wife?
    Do u go for walking even after ovulation?

3. happydheivanai

Hi anyone in this group taken dr.jamuna medcines staying in aboard?

4. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

I take back my comment on the medicines part. It is different for different problems.Sorry!

5. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    We are yet to receive the medicines. We have our 3rd consultation on 4th of May, she will give us the medicines then. Each course of medicine is 50 days and we have to take this course 18 times. That means 18*50 (2.5 years).

6. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Hi Saranya,
    How are you doing? Still finding it difficult with the diet? Even I give in for occasional cravings. I get bored with the diet and taste. I miss green chillies and tamarind very much..:tonguewink:

7. saranaya1710

saranaya1710 New IL'ite

Hi happydheivanai
    Please find my response inline,
    Do u find any improvement in this 4 course medicine?
    -> everything was working fine for me from the day i started her diet. But for the past 3 months , i have gone irregular, Doctor changed the medicines and hope it slowly getting better,

How many months it will take any thing dr said about it? Like it wil take 4 month 6 months to get concive?
    -> Problem is Pcos for me and low count for hubby... she said there is no major problem..
    then she told me % of success is 14-23% and the duration is like , every 50 days we have to collect medicines.. and it is 18 times totally . so 50 (days) X 18 (times) => 2.5 years nearly..

How many % possibility chances she is telling? Heared this dr will tell % of possibility?
    ->success is 14-23%

Any co-patient is getting treated for azoospermia?
    -> i heard she has gives good results for azoospermia. Heard from many

What are the test she is asking to take?
    > she gave a list for both of US. Hormone level, blood tests, HSG (to check fallopin tube patency , ) Semen analsis for man.

Will she give medicines both for husband and wife?
    > yes, we should collect medicines in every 50 days.
    Leghiym, powder, tablets, kashayam etc.

Do u go for walking even after ovulation?[/QUOTE]
    > Yoga poses are instructed to follow every morning from day 5 to day 20. Walking 30 mins eveyday. To be honest i am not regular at walking.

8. saranaya1710

saranaya1710 New IL'ite

Hi Bobby,
    I somewhat adjusted with diet as much as possible. Strictly i follow atelast 25 days a month. I do not use tamrind but rarely use coconut. Mainly i do not use packed masala powders. Mostly try to keep up the diet as much as possible, i do sometimes give up and eat dark chocolate just u make my mind happy :)

9. saranaya1710

saranaya1710 New IL'ite

Hi bobby
    I have PCOS, and from the day i started her diet i was having regular periods then suddenly for the past 3 months irregular . she changed the medicines. I asked her reagarding my ovulation window just to make sure i am active and dont miss it.
    She said " this is not your subject and you need not worry about it or track it. Cant do every like allopahy here. you will have discharge while ovulation"
    I said "i did not experience any discharge"
    she said " doesnt matter some people may not experience, just be in contact when ever you feel like and follow the medicines blindly"
    I said "ok"
    and i am doing as she said.

10. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Ha ha..Yeah she said the same to us also. I think we have to trust her and forget about ovulation , fertile window etc (sometimes it puts unwanted pressure) But if you want to know your fertile window ,you can use clear blue digital ovulation tests.It works for me.Please don't tell her if you use that,she will blast you.Yes, sometimes you wont feel the discharge explicitly. But walking(cardio), drinking lot of water helps. Foreplay is also very important . Lets hope for the best dear. Occasional dark chocolate will not hurt you..Cheers!