1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody using Reliable IPTV along with unlimited calling to India?

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by chinnirekha, Jan 3, 2013.

1. chinnirekha

chinnirekha Bronze IL'ite

Hai,
    I would like to know about the quality of streaming telugu channels with Reliable iptv .Share the information if any of ILs using this service.Now they introduced new plan with 3000 free calling minutes to india+IPTV which seems out to be cheaper than vonage unlimited calling.Please share your experience if you are using .how do you all watch indian channels?

Thanks in advance.
    Rekha.

2. chomie

chomie New IL'ite

Hi Rekha,

We are using reliable iptv and streaming is very good so far :thumbsup. Of course it depends on your internet speed at your home. We have a 30 Mbps connection at home so I never noticed any problem in streaming. However I am not using phone services so I can't comment on that.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,
    Soumya.

3. chinnirekha

Hi sowmya,
    Thanks for your reply.Are you watching on computer or using an RBOX from reliableiptv?Which plan are you using?

4. chinnirekha

Hai friends,
    I am waiting to hear from others who are using reliableiptv along with unlimited calling to India?Or else what are you using to watch indian channels especially telugu?