1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

anybody there to join me in fighting with tummy

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by priyasudhakar, Dec 5, 2010.

1. priyasudhakar

priyasudhakar Gold IL'ite

hi friends,

am new here and i want to fight with my tummy and won. i want ur help. plz suggest me the best tummy reduction exercise.

i have one son 5 yrs old and delivery is ceaser and am a less than normal sized person, so i feel my tummy is so big and people use to ask r u pregnant, it makes me very sad,

so i planned to start out my exercise routine, since am new to exercise i dont know where to start. friends plz help me, eagerly waiting for ur reply

luv,
    priya

2. pinkybiju

pinkybiju New IL'ite

hats off to your decision to loose weight. First of all understand that we cant lose weight all of a sudden, if you do so then the after effects will be high. Do start your exercise by walking or jogging in early morning and when your body get used to do dry out jillian michaels banish fat boost your metabolism. I had tried the above and got very good result. Dont forget to take care of your food, avoid oily foods and if possible use olive oil and avoid bakery item completely. Hope you could do this

with luv

Pinkybiju