1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody purchased Usha Stitch magic from Bangalore?

Discussion in 'Sewing & Stitching' started by sagi24, Jul 20, 2012.

1. sagi24

sagi24 Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends
    I am planning to purchase Usha janome Stitch magic as i got good review about it. i contacted some dealers in Bangalore. They quoted prices between 14200 - 14700. Has anyone purchased Stitchmagic from bangalore ?Which shop? How much did it cost you? I saw some posts by Chennai ILites, that some of them got Stitch Magic for 10K - 11K :confused2:. So i am confused with the price. Please help me guys..:drowning

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I bought Stitch Magic one and a half years ago for 12,500. They reduced 1000 for my old machine (fashion maker from singer). Now the prices would have increased. Ask with various dealers or main showroom and buy. Its a good decision. They have introduced various foots for making designs, pleats etc. Look at them and buy whichever will be useful for you, Happy stitching!

3. sagi24

sagi24 Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot Varloo for the immediate reply :) I have few more doubt. Can you pls help me on that?
    From which shop did you buy? will they provided you any demo CD ?

Regards
    Sagi

4. Keerthi09

Keerthi09 Silver IL'ite

Hi Sagi24....i bought Usha stitch magic 2 months back for rs:13,500 at hyderabad...and yes they provide a demo cd with the machine

1 person likes this.
  5. myworld

myworld Silver IL'ite

hi sagi24 1 month back 15,000 he reduced 200 so if ur intrested don't waste time buy it day to day rate changes dealers,state,transpotation varies i hope happy sewing

1 person likes this.
  6. Padmathai

Padmathai New IL'ite

Dear Sagi24
    I do not know about the price prevailing now, I bought mine cheaper in Chennai six months back. But you are doing the right thing getting the quotes from more than one shop. I was able to bring down the price when I visited the place personally, about Rs.500. Also got a few 'foot's thrown into the bargain. Two free visits to the house for demo and a short program in the Usha Center nearby(though I have to attend that still). Good luck and happy sewing!

Padma

1 person likes this.
  7. Shnycib

Shnycib New IL'ite

Hi
    I purchased Stitch magic during onam in 2010 @ rs.12500/- with a free gift of iron box. As day by day cost of living increases u can expect only hike in these things. Just bargain with the Marketing Executives comparing other machine prices and different shops. it may go down further. Happy bargaining!!!

8. sagi24

sagi24 Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot my friends for sharing the valuable information.
    Finally i bought my Stitch magic last Sunday. Got the demo DVD as well.

Buying Scenario
    :
    Its was from a dealer in Bangalore, he first quoted 14500 (after discount n everything), and on the day of purchase i called him once again and told him that other dealers had quoted 13K .After few minutes of bargaining(my 1st attempt:hide: on a high priced thing) the price came down to 13600. Thanks for my hubby who told me this idea :kiss as i am not good at bargaining :biggrin2:

And of course a Great Thanks to IL friends who helped me to make my last decision on buying Stitch magic and gave idea about the price and bargaining.
    :thankyou2:
    Waiting for the Free Demo.