1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody needs DENTAL ADVICE, can ask, I am here to help !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by veena123, Nov 3, 2014.

1. veena123

veena123 New IL'ite

I see a lot of Indian women specially in this thread who are staying in USA, who are having dental problems, kind of keep stepping back either due to Insurance problems or don't know which dentist to go to or choosing a right dentist, and is the same in India too, who would want to have the best and affordable treatment and most of all the right treatment.

I have started this thread, to help with these issues, where I can give dental tips as well as guide to help go with the right treatment/right diagnosis.....

Regards,
    Veena

4 people like this.

2. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

It is good of you to try to help ILs regarding their dental problem.

My question is regarding my 6 years old daughter.She has bad breath problem.She brushes her teeth two times a day.
    Kindly advise how to stop her bad breath.

3. Pupu

Pupu Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much for the tread ma'm!!! I just can't believe that I am going to see this thread today !!!since last two days I am having terrible wisdom teeth ache .but I am actively ttc and right now taking ayurvedic meds for infertility!!!my dr is out of town ,so was unable to contact her and now I saw your thread.please help me.i do not want to harm my ttc process ma'm:(:(pulse help me.
    thank you very much!!
    with regards

4. veena123

veena123 New IL'ite

Thank you Harini,
    It's good that your 6yr old is brushing 2 times a day, but I have a doubt if she has any plaque accumulation on her teeth, if so she needs to go for cleaning once to the dentist which will solve the problem.
    The other factors would be if she is not cleaning her tongue..... I would want you to check with her.
    Also would advice her to goggle/ clean her mouth thoroughly
    after every meal, which will help her to get rid of any food accumulation in her mouth.

Regards,
    veena

I

1 person likes this.
  5. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Veena,

Thanks for your tips.I will check with my daughter.

6. veena123

veena123 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Are you having the wisdom toothache for the 1st time or do you have this every now and then, since most of us due to the lack of space in the jaw , the wisdom teeth do keep troubling us..... I would advice you to go to your nearest dentist and get it checked....
    Are you strictly following only ayurvedic for all your problems or do you take English medicines too if needed.
    If you can take English medicines, a course of antibiotics would help you temporarily for few days to few months...

Otherwise try applying METROGYL GEL -DG.
    This has nothing to do with ayurvedic, since it is a local
    application, what you do is take little bit of the gel, apply it to the wisdom tooth area and massage for couple of mins... leave it for 10 min and then wash you mouth with water.... try not to swallow.

If it does not subside than, you can get back to me..

Regards,
    veena

7. thenmozhi07

thenmozhi07 Silver IL'ite

hi veena
    my dd is 3 1/2 yrs old.she has cavities in 2 teeth.she is very cranky in brushing her teeth.pls help me

8. ianthie

ianthie New IL'ite

Hi veena
    My 5 year old daughter is having gum bleeding for the past two days , What could be the reason . plz advice

9. veena123

veena123 New IL'ite

Hi,
    These days we find a lot of flavored toothpastes for kids in the market, try to use the one which she likes.
    Most of the kids don't like the feel of the bristles in their mouth, try using a finger or finger brush which are usually soft and slowly try to introduce the toothbrush which has very soft bristles.

After she has any liquids or food, try to clean her mouth, so that no particles are left behind, that way, you can avoid cavities....

Regards,
    Veena

10. veena123

veena123 New IL'ite

Hi Ianthie,
    I would advice you to take your daughter for a cleaning once to the dentist.... Usually there are bleeding gums, if there is any gum infection. With cleaning the deposits at the gum and tooth margins are cleaned and the health of the gums get back to normal.

Regards,
    Veena