Anybody looking for IVF treatment? Do you want to travel to India for treatment?

Discussion in 'Indians in Africa' started by Gowthami0607, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Gowthami0607

Gowthami0607 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I have started this thread for those who want to take treatment for infertility in India..
    When you live in a new country, new place and when you are not familiar with the treatment and medicine there your heart longs to be in your hometown... In this kind of situation if you are facing infertility problems and there is no way you can express your stress...
    To give a short intro about me, I have had two failed IVF'S and have undergone my treatment in Chennai cause my parents live there, I did my 3rd IVF in Srushti fertility centre by Dr.Samundi and then now i have a baby.
    I have started this thread to give suggestions and help for those who are looking to get their treatment done in India... I can help you to find a good centre and infertility treatment in India is 1/3rd cost, when compared to other countries...
    I wish all who are trying for a baby, all the very best..

2. Joyan

Joyan New IL'ite

Hi Gowthami,

I want to travel to India for my treatment. I am from southern TN. I want to know more details about Srushthi and their treatment and how long we need to stay there. Could you please let me know the details? Thanks in advance.

Actually I am married for 6.5 years but still no baby yet. We already tried 1 IUI and 2 IVFs here in US. this time we actually decided to go to India for another IVF. Basically I am not from chennai. Also I am little confused about staying there since I am a permanent resident here.

thank you.

3. Shoumi

Shoumi New IL'ite

Hey Gowthami,

I just joined Indus Ladies..pls let me know did you go to india for treatment,i m planning to go to Pune for IVF,just wanted inputs if you already have an experience

Regards
    Shoumi