1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody looking for a career in Glamour/Movie Industry

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by sadanavarma, May 23, 2009.

1. sadanavarma

sadanavarma New IL'ite

Hi girls,

I am glad to find IL. It is such a wonderfull forum for women. I have never seen a women forum which do not have any sexual threads.

Most of the women forums are full of guys posting non scence.

But this looks like a unique women forum with good content in it. And looks like people here are real female :)

By the way this is Sadana here. I am new to this forum. This is my first thread :). I and my husband along with our friends running a Advertising agency & Talent hunt house in Pune. If any of you girls are interested in modelling/movie/TV/ fashion industry, Do let me know

With Luv
    Sadana V

2. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Sadana,

Thanks for your compliments about IL, yes we strictly follow our FE rules and thus no spam posts will be allowed here in IL!

By the way, your profile says you are male and here you have posted that you run your ad agency along with your husband :crazy

And kindly do not post any ads about your company here, check Forum Etiquette to know more guidelines to participate in IL!

Thank you!

3. sadanavarma

sadanavarma New IL'ite

Senorita, Not a good response from your side.

I might have missed Gender column while filling the application. Do I have a way to prove my identity? Its not a good welcome for a new comer
    What is soo weired to run a Ad film agency along with my husband???????

I am not promoting my Ad agency here. Promoting Ad agency means requesting for Ads. I am just offering job for interested candidates. If I post thsi in any news paper, I know I will get enough responses.

But I found this forum very interesting and I find most of the people are real here. I thought I can give a helping hand for those who are looking for a chance

Moderaters, Please help me out to prove my identity

If there is no way to prove my identity and u people do not belive it, I can happily stay away.

I am really upset for this kind of response

4. sadanavarma

sadanavarma New IL'ite

FYI girls, I corrected my gender in my profile.

If I was fake, I would selected Female as my gender while creating the profile itself.

I am so sad that Senorita could not think fo ra second that it might be a mistake before she writes the response

5. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

hi sadhana , welcome to indusladies ...
    hey there is no need to feel upset ,calm down , cheer up we are all friends here..there is no harm and nothing weird in running ur own ad agency its just that senorita thought that u were a male trying to play around here , i guess...just calm down... neways, i am fiona here .

6. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Now that is clear, thank you!

Hi Sadana, don't take it wrong way yar!

In daily moderation in IL we come across such posts that will make us to doubt when we see something fishy. I was just looking your profile before responding to your post here as usually we do every time and i was confused when i saw your gender quoted as male in your profile (it may be mistaken) but i just had doubt and put that upto you.

There are lot of spam posts coming up for moderation and few play around like this very wisely.. So kindly don't take in another way, i have no intention to hurt you nor about running ad agency with your DH.

And here in IL posting ads means self promotion.,

• Do not use Indusladies.com to self-promote. If it benefits you or a person known to you, it is self-promotion.
    • If you would like to advertise in our site, please contact induslady@indusladies.com
    So, kindly don't get upset and cheer up. ILites are always friendly and helpful!

Thank you!

7. Suneetha712

Suneetha712 New IL'ite

Sadana,

I can give a try.
    I am married. Does it matter?

Let me know the details in the thread.
    Thanks
    Suni