Any Wellknown Pest Control Services

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by kumar8511, Feb 16, 2012.

1. kumar8511

kumar8511 New IL'ite

hi

can anyone let me know Any Wellknown Pest Control Services in and around malleshwaram, rajajinagar, sheshadripuram and surrounding areas. Also share your reviews with the services with whom you have taken like quality, rate and their service.

regards

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kumar8511,
    We tried three pest control agencies in our home, none were good. Finally we took the help of HIT. After removing all the objects from Kitchen and Living room(where we had roaches) we sprayed every nook and corner with hit. Left the house for around 3hours and once back countless number of roaches lied dead. We cleaned it and opened all the windows and switched on the fan for the smell to go. Again went our for dinner and for 9months now,we are having a pest free home.

I have heard of a medicine called Vanish(will check if the name is right) for roaches. Its a paste and we just have to roll it and keep in corners. My friend recommended it saying its very good for pest control. May be you can try that as well.