1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Any Tamilians in Dublin,oh?

Discussion in 'Indians in Columbus' started by happymind, Feb 1, 2011.

1. kamisri

kamisri New IL'ite

hi,
    My husband office is in downtown, columbus, do we have any direct bus from dublin to downtown, bcoz as i can see we to change two bus to reach downtown. I really wanted to stay in dublin as from my search so many tamilian staying there, please suggest any apartments and nearby prechools(kid age- 3yr old) in dublin, also please let us know if any direct bus is available from dublin to downtown or any other option available to commute from dublin to downtown, It will be a great help.

Thanks in advance.
    -Kamakshi

2. Aanandapriya

Aanandapriya New IL'ite

Hi,
    My husband also works in downtown .He is going by bus only .There is a park and ride options available.We can park the car and the bus starts from there to downtown.So many people use that option and it is 1.5 mile from home .As it is difficult to park the car in the downtown office and the parking fee is costly and parking area is not good and far, the park and ride option is best .I am also Tamilian .
    I amApartments with mostly indians staying...
    I live in Dublin square apartments.
    Sawmill village Apartments
    The above 2 are very near saw mill road which is near all the shopping place and Indian grocery and the park and ride is near by from there .U can calculate the distance from the park and ride to the apartments u r searching .
    And there are some other apartments with good ratings near saw mill road is like THM meadow view apartments and bent tree apartments.
    And the below are apartments with Indians staying .
    Crossings at Avery
    Tuttle park
    Britton woods
    Asherton of Dublin
    Karic place-I am not sure about this apartments indian staying but we went and enquired for the availability but we didn't get in any of the above apartments except near the sawmill road apartments.
    If u further more help do reply .
    Thanks
    Priya

3. kamisri

kamisri New IL'ite

Thanks @Aanandapriya . Your information is really helpful, I am still going through apartments with nearby preschool and busstop from dublin. But your post gave good idea.

4. Jesima

Jesima New IL'ite

I'm moving to Dubin ,OH. Any reference for pre-school & pedatrician close to the pines @ Tuttle.

Any Tamilians @ The Pines at Tuttle apartment.

5. Saransha

Saransha New IL'ite

Hi..
    I am gonna work from
    Chase Office 3401 Morse Crossing. Could you please suggest some nearby apartments..

6. kamisri

kamisri New IL'ite

Hi Priya,
    We moved to island club apartment in columbis ohio. its been 2 months since we moved here :) . Nice place columbus, very green. I was just going through indusladies after a long time. Just thought of replying you. Thanks for the info, it was very useful. Wish you a very happy new year and Happy Pongal.