Any suggestion for Good Gynaecologiest in chennai?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by soums, Dec 22, 2011.

1. sujathagokul

sujathagokul Gold IL'ite

hai,:hiya

waiting eagerly to have a baby. pcod is not a big deal, go for dr. jeyarani, akash hospital in vadapalani. she is good every time u go u can meet her in person & talk. she is really gd. i went to her & have a girl baby 6 months old now. gd luck.:thumbsup

2. KALPANSSHARMA

KALPANSSHARMA New IL'ite

i say no to rekha kurian

3. jennyinhere

jennyinhere New IL'ite

I came from Bangalore to Chennai when I was 6 months carrying. I stay at Velachery so was looking for a hospital nearby for my delivery. I went to Dr kamakshi memorial hospital to consult with Dr sivaranjani. She's was very impatient and rude. She doesn't have much experience and is the most senior gynecologist there. Most of her patients had c section and I badly wanted a normal delivery. I was quite unsatisfied.
    Then a friend referred Dr. Thenmozhi at Malar hospital. She is a very patient and quite a traditional doctor. She advised me to walk a lot. I had a normal delivery with just 4 hours of labour pain( no epidural) and delivered a lovely angel. My body looks awesome too, no stretch marks and I ve lost my pregnancy weight in just 3 months.
    I'm writing this review to help friends have a normal delivery, healthy baby and a healthy body.

2 people like this.