Any Success Stories With Non Obstructive Azoospermia?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by whitestar, Sep 30, 2016.

1. whitestar

whitestar Senior IL'ite

hi IL's,

I am married for 1yr and TTC. me and my DH went for fertility tests since I didnt conceive for the past 1yr. we were shocked to find out my DH had non obstructive azoospermia with elevated FSH. we did SA twice and both times also zero count. also testicles are a bit small as per physical examination by urologist. has anyone had this and have managed this with any systems of medicine? has anyone had a baby even after this either through natural or assisted reproduction techniques?

I have already asked this in many threads of TTC. so many of you have replied kindly to me..thank you very much..but they all had dead sperm cells or low sperm count in their personal experience which improved later and conceived.

my DH has given sample for chromosomal analysis and waiting for the results. dont know what god has written for us...we really wish for our own baby...

pls reply if anyone had non obstructive azoospermia with elevated fsh all other harmones normal and small testicles..

may god bless

2. whitestar

whitestar Senior IL'ite

So many views and still no reply....!!!!!
    ok anyway test results for my DH came and they told no problem with chromosomes(no Y-chromosome deletion)
    me and my DH consider this as one positive news for us!!

may god bless

3. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

I viewed and did not reply because I had no answer to your query. Must be the same with others too.Anyway,congrats on the positive news. Baby dust to you

whitestar likes this.
  4. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

Dear friend whitestar,
    I saw ur msgs in IL, pls dont worry, there r good medicines for obstructive azoospermia in homeopathy and in ayurveda and siddha.
    One of my friend whom she consulted a homeopathy doctor in Thiruvarur, Tamilnadu, she gave me the website address. deepam homeo care.com
    The doctor they consulted gave her husb the treatment for obstructive azoospermia for 6 months later she conceived. so dont give ur hope. god is there.

whitestar likes this.
  5. whitestar

whitestar Senior IL'ite

Hi malathi,
    Thank u for ur generous help...we r going to consult a homeopathy clinic in chennai through one of my friends reference.

Will keep posted in IL

May god bless

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2016
  6. malathi0874

God bless u dear friend.

whitestar likes this.
  7. whitestar

whitestar Senior IL'ite

An update

Dear IL's,

My DH has NOA as I mentioned in my previous post. we did micro TESE yesterday and doc told there are a few sperms to do "one ivf cycle". this is another positive news for me and my dh. i need help regarding what to expect and do and not do since this is my first time. pls ladies share ur experiences.

may god bless

8. malathi0874

Dear friend whitestar,
    First of all u dont have to worry. ur husb can improve his count with certain medications.
    u should hope first. there r many good ayurvedic medicines which can increase the count.
    one of my friends husband also in same condition as like your husband. i asked her to follow the ayurvedic medicines and other things. his sperm count and motility drastically improved.
    Ask your husband to take the following medicines for atleast 4 months.
    1. Tablet speman 1-1-1.
    2. Tablet bangshil 1-1-1.
    3. Capsule Spark ( Vasu pharma, gujarat) 1----1.
    4. Capsule Addyzoa (Charak pharma) 1-----1.
    more over he should take pumpkin seeds, almonds, walnuts, cashews, raisins, dates, red banana in a regular basis.
    he should go for brisk walking in morning hours for atleast 45 mins daily.
    U ask your husb to follow this for atleast 4 months. then u can see the positive results.
    because the sperm needs to generate and to mature , as it takes 90 to 110 days.
    my wishes to u friend
    from
    malathi.

whitestar likes this.
  9. whitestar

whitestar Senior IL'ite

Hi malathi,
    thank you for replying....we have decided to try ivf now since there are a few sperms found from micro TESE...you have taken time to list out these medicines and foods...I really thank you for that...but for now we want to concentrate on ivf...going to see the doctor again this weekend...I need guidance for ivf ...it would be very helpful to hear about experiences from people who have undergone ivf....
    may god bless

10. malathi0874

Dear friend whitestar,
    thank u very much for replying, but i can tell u one thing as far i know about doing ivf. for doing ivf, the male should have atleast semen count of 10 millions with motility of atleast 15 percentage. doctors says we can make it success, but later doctor says, semen count is not enough after washing it. so be careful on going for ivf. dont think im discouraging it. so that iam telling u to wait until ur husbands semen count increased to some extent.

Sabitha likes this.