Any South Indians / Tamilians in Munich...

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by downloadmyths, May 10, 2012.

1. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

Hi All.. :hiya I'm Mythily from Chennai and would love to meet up with our Indians in Munich. I can speak English and Tamil fluently and can manage a bit of Hindi and can understand Telugu (if not for Vaisak Telugu). So anyone here who would want to meet up and make friends?

I get too bored sitting at home idle once hubby leaves to office and would like to connect up with our Tamil clans (I'm social and I can mingle with other clans as well... so no offense here please... :bowdown its just easy to express myself in Tamil being a Tamilian)...

Please send me a private message with contact number, in case someone wants to connect up. I can't pm anyone as I'm new to this forum.

1 person likes this.

2. Munichvasi

Munichvasi New IL'ite

Hello, I am also new to this forum but not new to Munich. I am from Chennai/Madurai. If interested, please send me an e-mail. We could meet up and I am interested in connecting with tamil family in Munich.

3. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

Hi, please send me a PM with your number or post ur Facebook name here and I will find you there. There is some restrictions in this forum in posting personal details and numbers and some conditions that you have to fulfill to send PM.

Also, please let me know your name.

Looking forward to meet you. :thumbsup

- Mythily

4. Munichvasi

Munichvasi New IL'ite

Hi Mythily, Thanks for your post. As I am a new member to this forum, I would need at least 10 post to send PM. I would either try to increase my post numbers or would you be able to send pm to me with your details? Thanks

5. Munichvasi

Munichvasi New IL'ite

Hi Mythily, I sent you a couple of PMs with my e-mail address.
    Looking forward
    Thanks
    Ramya

6. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

Hi Ramya,
    Apologies for not responding to your emails. But as per the site restrictions, I'm now unable to even view my private messages as I have not posted 10 comments here in this whole month. Im really getting annoyed with so many barriers here. Do you have a facebook id or so? I have disabled profile search, otherwise, I would have given you my ID. Please post yours and I will send you a friend request.

Mytes

7. Munichvasi

Munichvasi New IL'ite

Hi Mythily, thanks for your message. As I said in the other thread, I do not have a facebook account due to privacy reasons.

8. Munichvasi

Munichvasi New IL'ite

please post a message at ordinaryskilledperson at the rate of famous search engine ending with l and I shall reply from my real id.

9. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

ordinaryskilledperson - is that the right id? I got the remaining part of it. Will send you the gtalk invite and also a test mail now. But just wanted to confirm if that id is correct or not.

Btw, nice creative way of giving the info... :)

10. Munichvasi

Munichvasi New IL'ite

yes Mythily that is correct :)