Any Slokas to get rid of Kethu dasha

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by DPPP, Jan 9, 2009.

1. sweety87

sweety87 New IL'ite

Hi Shashu,
    I am new to this forum, i have read your thread about the slokam and pooja procedure for lord Ganeshji and i have planned to start this pooja from next week since im facing financial problems and many other problems in my family for the past eight years, but before that i would like to know the meaning for the slokam that you have given. I hope you would reply for my thread as soon as possible.

Thanks & Greetings******
    Hema.

2. kamp_kamp

kamp_kamp New IL'ite

Hi SASHU,
    Can u please tell from where this sloka was taken.
    Thanks again for posting this sloka.
    Aum Ganeshaya Namaha
    Aum Sai Rama

3. kamp_kamp

kamp_kamp New IL'ite

Aum sri ganesha namaha
    aum sai rama

4. RojaLalitha

RojaLalitha New IL'ite

This is a nice Pooja, that was good to hear..simple and easy to perform during the fast changes and instability of Kethu Dasha. Thanks for sharing such a pearl.

5. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Dear all,

Sorry..i hv totally forgotton about this forum for quite sometime. Receiving Ganesha yesterday, i was sent a reminder from elephant god.

I had gone for one wedding last month and they gave us a gift (as a token of luv). when came home and opened the gift....it was a panchmuka ganesha.

Also yesterday gone for a party (thrown by my friend, as her marraige was fixed by me thru divine blessing). She gave me a gift as a token of luv. Can you all beleive, it was a beautiful ganesh moorthy. Till today i am chanting the shloka and ganesha is keep coming to me.

I think this shloka was published in "gyana Aalayam"...but i am not sure......

so pl keep chanting and ganesha will be keep coming to u, i am 100% sure.

shashu

6. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Dear sweety,

Sorry...i do not know the meaning. But bychanting the shlokam, ganesha willcome to ur house definitely.

Even now i chant the shloka and HE is coming to me. (can u beleive, while chanting i had forgotton one paragraph. Today after seeing the shloka again, remembered the same). But still HE is coming to me....so pl keep chanting.

shashu

7. kssuma14

kssuma14 Bronze IL'ite

Dear All,
    I am going through a disturbing phase of my life. I felt that it was Lord Ganesha himself who brought me to this forum and to read the entire thread. Thanks all of u guys. I will also perform the 12 days pooja. Wish me all the best.

Suma

8. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Dear Suma,

God bless u dear. All the worries will pass off asap.

shashu

9. sumadulla

sumadulla New IL'ite

Hi, Iam suma, i am new to this site. I just happened to read all the pujas and strotam of LORD Ganeshji. Thanking u all whole heartedly for posting the same. Want to start the pujas immediately as i am going thru' ketu dasha. I know and believe LORD will surely protect me.

10. griget

griget Bronze IL'ite

After a long time i started ganesh pooja today. i am planning to do the pooja from past 7-8 months but not able to do it as i don't have ganesha made of metal. this monday one of my local temple poojari gave very very small idol of ganesh ji made of metal to my son and i was so happy and thought of doing the pooja which i was waiting so long. tuesday i cann't make it so today thursday i started the pooja.But i don't have copper cup i tried at couple of places but didn't get it. i don't want to stop pooja as i don't have copper cup but placed ganjesh ji in a small plastic disposal cup ( cut into the size of ganesh ji) and pour water and placed ganesh ji in the water.
    Got white flower, read sankatanasha ganapati storam 12 times ( daily i read only once) and offered milk. this all i did in the morning. don't know what to do in the evening but i am going to light diya as i do every day.
    will post back once i finish my 12 days.
    i think god will accept my prayers and bless me even though i didn't use copper cup. but i will try again in the near by places for the copper cup.

Thanks every one for letting us know the pooja.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012