any Slokas/pujas for children

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by shanthisadhu, Oct 28, 2010.

1. shanthisadhu

shanthisadhu New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am a new member just registered now. :) :) :)
    I am married and i have 2 sons. My Elder son is of 4yrs 6 months old, he is very very noty and he beats the younger one and the maid servants at home and he does all sots of noty things. sometimes he wont listen to the words, we need to literally beat him inorder to control/mange him. even at school also we had to hear soo many comments about him. me and my husband make him understand that the way he is behaving is not good/wrong, but still its of no use only at that point of time he will say "ok i wont do amma" and again he does the same mistake. After going back to home from work both of us (me and my husband) will be very tired and we dont have patience to make him understand again and again. Please do tell me if there are any pujas/Slokas/Mantras/Sthotrams to make these hyper active children to atleast managable.

2. shivanithakur

shivanithakur Silver IL'ite

Dear Shanthi,

This is in the nature of boys and moreover he his very small. My son is 11 & half yrs old. he is very very naughty. he cannot even sit or stand properly. All the time he is moving his legs or arms. He plays cricket, so all the time he is standing, moving, sitting in cricket style. I had shown his janam patri to our Panditji and he told me to read Durga Chalisa path for him......that I am doing.........In the morning I told my both the kids (daughter 13 & half years old) to chant gayatri mantra for 2 times and saraswati mantra for 5 times.
    In the evening, when I came back from office.......we read Hanuman Chalisa.........
    So there is nothing special mantra........whatever you do, try to join him with you.
    Rest don't worry......He is minor.......as soon as he will grow, he will uderstand........

Regards/ Shivani