Any Reviews on Rockwell International School in Jubilee Hills

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Hyderabad' started by pgongala, May 26, 2011.

1. pgongala

pgongala New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

Has anyone heard of Rockwell international school in Jubilee hills area? Also, I am moving from the US to Hyderabad end of this month and am looking for good schools near the Yousufguda area for my children aged 5 and 2.5 for UKG and Nursery respectively.

Although syllabus or curriculum at this age does not make any sense, I am keen on schools with IGCSE syllabus only because, I would like the kids to have an easy transition if we happen to decide to move back here.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Anju

2. vasanthika

vasanthika New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am with the same situation that what happend to you.
    But my kids are in 3rd and 5th grade.
    I hope your kids are going to Rockwell International school, can you please let me know about the school....
    how do you feel with your kids there in that school...please kindly help me.
    We'll be back by the mid of november. Thanks in advance.

3. furby

furby New IL'ite

Hi Vasanthika,

We are planning to move from US to Hyd this year (may). Looking for admissions for 4th grade and UKG.
    Hope you settled well by this time. Could you please share the info of the school your kids are going to?
    Also if you know of any other schools which are best for r2i kids?

Thanks.
    Sarita

4. rti123

rti123 New IL'ite

We are planning to move back to India from the US in summer 2014. I am looking schools for 5th and 7th graders. Heard from my friend that Rockwell International School is pretty good in the Jubilee Hills/Ameerpet area though her kids do not go that school.
    Does anyone's kids go to Rockwell and what do you feel about it? Also how good is it for higher grades?

Your inputs will be greatly appreciated.

5. nasrindaubic

nasrindaubic New IL'ite

hi ladies

have u admited your kids in rockwell? how is the school doing? Your feedback will be of great help as we are planning to shift from bangalore to hyderabad with 5thgrader..

Thanks inAdvance