1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Any remedy for lichen planus scars

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Manisha_roy, Apr 28, 2008.

1. shel_28

shel_28 Silver IL'ite

Hi Sandhya,
    As you said even my dark spots also dark brown in color but its just like spots and there is no variation in size. It started like a heat boil and finally leaved dark spots all over my back bone. So Doctor prescribed the Diprovate cream for mild usage. I applied twice and it all vanished like a magic. Even I applied on (Long lasting) black scars, its working. Only thing to remember is, its only for mild usage.
    You can give a trial. just get the cream. Ask for plain diprovate cream. because there is also diprovate-n cream available in the market.
    For trial, apply it on only one selected spot and check it out. Do let me know the result from you.:thumbsup

2. sandya09

sandya09 New IL'ite

Thank you Shel!
    I will try to get diprovate from India ASAP.

3. sandya09

sandya09 New IL'ite

I tried Diprovate and still no luck.
    Did anyone try the homeopathy medicine from Dr Shah for Lichen Planus Scars? Does it work?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
  4. SapereAude

SapereAude New IL'ite

hey I've had lichen planus for 11 years since I was 9 years old . It was very bad, I had it all over my arms legs and back. Over the years though it has gone from my arms and most of my legs, although it has come back a bit more, it's almost gone. It goes away with time, I have traveled all over the US, Europe and Asia to find remedies. These have helped me the most:

Neem oil, an indian remedy . It smells, it's from the Neem tree found mostly in India. It removes the itchiness and reduces the scars. put it all over your body and leave it on for around an hour everyday, then have a shower to get rid of the smell

Bio oil, I have started to use now, it's worked somewhat but not a lot. I've also used Vitamin E but that didn't help much. put this on twice a day, use very little and massage it over your marks.

for all for you going through a rough time I know how it feels, and it's horrible that we have to deal with something like this.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  5. lkalmani

lkalmani New IL'ite

@Sandhya, did you try lifeforce homeopathy treatment? If yes, please share the experience

6. SapereAude89

SapereAude89 New IL'ite

Hey, Ive had lichen planus since i was 9 and now im 21. they have been horrible but over the years some have gone down but ive had a couple new ones appear. Ive pretty much tried everything the only thing that helped somewhat for me was neem oil maybe give that a go.

7. bcheetah123

bcheetah123 New IL'ite

Hey Ikalmani, I have tried Dr Shah's homeopathy treatment for 3 years. I have lichen planus since 7 years now and homeopathy definitely reduced the disease drastically. However, it wasn't working well since last one year as I got disease attacks couple of times so I started ayurvedic now hoping for some better result. But the intensity of the disease has been reduced by Dr Shah's treatment, so if you are going through very bad time then will definitely recommend. Good luck, hope it gets better!!:thumbsup

8. Ankita0095

Ankita0095 New IL'ite

It can be treated using Homeopathy.The homeopathic treatment for Lichen Planus is based on the individual case study of the patient's disease, its cause, its spread, the area affected, the genetic tendency, mindset, etc. The treatment plans thus designed is addressed towards correcting the immune system, in turn treating Lichen Planus from within. Please this out.