Any remedies to get married ?

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by SHS, Oct 12, 2010.

1. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Dear stuti,
    hope you r doing gud,yesterday i went to temple & asked pandit can we light lamp to goddess durga at rahu kalam at home, he replied NO:hide:

Did u light the lemon lamp at home???
    What abt lemon juice of lemon which u used for lighting the lamp?
    2 lemon lamp means ,one single lemon required right...

2. SHS

SHS Bronze IL'ite

Dear Aarta

I am doing great :).How are you ??Have u started reciting Katyayani Mantra ?

Yes your Panditji is absolutely right.Here in north India also they discourage you to light lemon lamps at home.Infact my panditji told me that everything we do for Goddess Durga should be done very very strictly.But it wasnt possible for me to go to temple as its very far from my house.So I started lighting at home only :hide: but I did it with discipline like house used to be very very clean,pooja room was exceptionally clean,i washed my hair everytime,I used to make Durgaji;s fav suji ka halwa,infact after taking bath immediately I used to go n light lamps.And I didnt miss even a single friday.It was hard :crazy But I could feel the positivity around me.Actually someone asked me to do all this as I was just crying all the time,getting unfortunate day by day,infact I could feel that life was getting very very unfair..

I tried many things so honestly I dont know what works n what doesnt..but I think I atleast got some positivity from this remedy.The turmeric remedy that I mentioned earlier was the last remedy that I tried and during that time only I got engaged.

Hope ir helps

Love
    Stuti

3. SHS

SHS Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sharthi

I am feeling so bad that you have been struggling for so many years.Really life is just not easy..We all here are craving for some peace and happiness..

Have u ever tried Solah Somvaar vrat ??I hope something good happens soon.

Love
    Stuti

4. Sharthi

Sharthi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Stuti,

Iam trying in all the ways to overcome this phase and hope to get married soon. Yes, GOD is the only hope in the hopeless situations....Whats that Solah somvar vrat??? Pls share some details. I have done 9weeks vrat for saibaba twice and now doing siddha mangala stothra vrat for the second time...Every tuesday mom is doing Durga pooja in the nearby temple. Though situation has not changed much its true that i gained more confidence through prayers and fasting.

Regards,
    Sharthi

5. lakvishy

lakvishy Senior IL'ite

Stuti,

The below website - tells we can do the pooja at rahu kalam from house ????? Do read. I have not read the article, but googled it and since it was direct opposite to what you were saying, I have posted it !

Ragu Kalam Durga Pooja

Ragu Kalam Durga Pooja

6. SHS

SHS Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much for this link. Here also they are saying the same thing that we cant do this at home.

7. schaitanya

schaitanya New IL'ite

Ladies who want to get married read Rukhmini Kalyanam everyday after taking bath for 21 days...

8. SHS

SHS Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sharthi

Please check this
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/functions-festivals-rituals/37857-solah-somwaar-vrat-16-wks.html

If there are any doubts please feel free to ask.

Hey Can you please ask your mother how to do Durga puja ??I heard its very effective if done in a right way..

Love
    Stuti

9. SHS

SHS Bronze IL'ite

Thank you very much.I heard if we are reading rukmini kalyanam for marriage then we need to read it fully everyday is it true ??Can we read few pages everyday ??I checked your reply in other post.U said U tried this did u read entire rukmini kalyanam everyday for 21 days ??

10. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Hi friend,

I will really happy if u can get me a copy of rukmini kalyanam, its been long i have looking for it but no success.:bonk