1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Any NICKNAMES for your in-laws?????

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by sujanags, Jan 29, 2010.

1. sonika1976

sonika1976 Junior IL'ite

Glad you guys had a laugh or two. What do i say, my MIL brings out the best in me :crazy

@shilpa no she never worked in her life. Just expects us to. Thats why we are worker bees for the Queen bee MIL :bowdown

Good thing i never fall for her BS

2. anonymous2011

anonymous2011 Senior IL'ite

Woww first of all, thanks for giving me this chance to name her...I have too many nicknames for her . DEVIL, KABAB MEIN HADDI, GODDESS OF SARCASM u knw the list goes on n on .............

3. chinmunni

chinmunni New IL'ite

Hmm...funny thread here. I call my MIL as 'roudri amma' (female shiva) who has a third eye waiting to open and blast the world. I can see the trishul in her hand which no one does. No smile on her face,whatsoever,the situation might be. Once my son asked why doesnt she smile? Well...God only knows.....she's one unique master piece, u know. I call my FIL as J...ka ghulam....no 1 and my Dh as kaliyug ka sravan kumar.
    Hehhe.....

1 person likes this.
  4. Maharani

Maharani New IL'ite

BIN LADEN LADY........Throws the bomb in my hubby's ears and hides off. Then comes out throws bombs at me and acts innocent.

RAT - Fills my bil's ears with my day to day activities and once when I came out of my room while she was talking to bil over phone and starr
    at her, she became a rat. SO I address her as RAT.

Aunty - Not at all in a mood of calling her mummyjee so me and co sis address her as Aunty. (Aunty mat kaho na:rotfl).

All these NO one knows, except for my parents and siblings.

5. b86monica

b86monica New IL'ite

I have named her Tun Tun (she is a big lady) ..while I'm having any conversation with my sis over the phone I say this and she understands and till now my DH could not rectify who the hell is Tun Tun
    Some time I say my DH that you mom is Lady Rambo:idea .. I can see a weird look on his face:rotfl

6. srenesubbi

srenesubbi Junior IL'ite

i dnt like my MIL, i refer her as PM( PERIYA MUDHALI) in phone and MN(maga nadigai).she is Devils representative bt smart just do smart moves and irritate me all time

2 people like this.
  7. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

I love to have nicknames.. I dont have one for my PILs.. but for one of my SILs I have the name as 'Kondai'. She is bossy. During our wedding she bossed around everyone, including my parents... She was wearing 'Top knot' (kondai) for our wedding, hence the name. The nickname still stays and will stay forever. NOOOOO nobody knows about it other than me and my mother.

8. 27csweetangel

27csweetangel Silver IL'ite

i have one nickname to suit my ILs,,,"ChipKu"

9. friend

friend New IL'ite

When I am joking with my DH all the troubles we faced due to our IL's, I call my MIL " Kiakei ". We are the eldest in the house and like KAIKEI sends Ram and Sita for Vanvas my MIL has sent us for an exile too.
    But unlike Ram and Sita, we have come up with a smart plan, FINALLY, something's working. Afterall we do not have to kill any RAVANNA to wait and complete our Exile :rotfl'
    My Respected Late Father and I called my FIL " Wife's Puppet" coz he never uses his brains and only does what my MIl asks him to do and I must add, all that my MIL asks him to do is ALL THE TIME WRONG :bonk.

10. Rums

Rums Silver IL'ite

Monster-in-law.:spin