Any jobs to work from home at dubai

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by shvap_786, May 18, 2008.

1. shwetags

shwetags New IL'ite

hi i am shweta gs from Goa. i would like to do this job and want the details as soon as possible.

2. AishaK

AishaK New IL'ite

Hello Zeenat are you from Pakistan?

3. shineyjeax

shineyjeax New IL'ite

hi....me too searching the same....having a 3 yr old daughter. Living in Dubai...I am an MCA , B.Ed (computer Science) graduate....

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  4. adventura

adventura New IL'ite

Hi, I have a job that you may be interested in: you can work from home using your phone and/or laptop or computer. if interested, do let me know, i will give you more details.

5. adventura

adventura New IL'ite

Would you be interested in working as a part time tele-sales executive? Its not as hard as selling credit cards or insurance. We are a company who provides SMS and email related marketing services to companies. You get in touch with the marketing manager, explain the product, fix a meeting for me, and if deal is closed - BAM! you get paid a percentage of the total sales value. Let me know if interested.

6. srikris

srikris New IL'ite

Hi
    I am a double post graduate in English and Journalism ..I also have a P G Diploma in Human Rights.I have also cleared U G C National Eligibility test in Lectureship. I was working as a Lecturer for more than 4 years as long as I was in India..I moved to Dubai 6 years back..delivered my child .Now that his schooling has started.. I have lot of free time..someone please suggest me an ideal WFH job..would like to start with as soon as possible
    Any suggestions would be highly appreciated
    Srikris

7. DurgaRWarrier

DurgaRWarrier New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am a B-Tech graduate. Was working with Infosys before started with family. Once my elder son was born I quit my job. I was always thinking of going back to work once he starts with school. That time we were in Dhaka and there was not much opportunity in IT field(of course there were teaching options though. Once I moved back to India, my younger son was born. All these years I was waiting for the right time to get back to job. But since I had an earning mindset, I was doing content writing for a couple of my friends. This used to occupy my spare time.

But to be honest, sometimes life was so void with the fact that, people who passed out with me are earning handsomely and I am just earning to meet my needs. I was always looking out for opportunity that was rewardful at the same time, gives me my time to care for my kids.

Apart from content writing, I did jewellery selling, idli/dosa batter selling etc to find out what I want from my life.

And luckily I have started a new business, when my younger son was just 1 year old. Now he is 3 and started with school. Now the business is 2 year old and I can see a bright future where within 3-4 years of more hardwork, I will be far better of my peers. I am happy with my life now!

Dear friends, keep looking out for options and you will find something that you love!

Shobaji likes this.
  8. Vathsalaa

Vathsalaa New IL'ite

Hai to all,

Am doing some part time business with out any loss and without any investment. If you are interested call me in 7200025450. I will guide you how to do

Vathsala P.