1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Middle School Education in the US - What to Expect and What to Do
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Any IL in OH

Discussion in 'Indians in Ohio' started by poonamsaini, Jun 14, 2007.

1. poonamsaini

poonamsaini New IL'ite

Hi .. :wave
    I just joined this website and it looks great.. It feels good and at home to know that through this website I can talk to my poeple :)

I am from Toledo, OH and I was wondering if there are anyone you is staying here .. I am staying here for last 5 years but haven't been able to connect/talk to many people.. Would like to make some acquitance...

I am excited about this site and am looking forward to some fun time

2. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

Re: New Member ...

Hi Poonam

WELCOME to IL!!!

u visited perfect site where u will have lot of friends , and have good time browsing IL

cheers
    sreelatha

3. BinduVeera

BinduVeera New IL'ite

Any IL in Columbus,OH

Hi Everybody,

Sorry i was unsure as to which Sub Forum i should be posting this in.....I am a new IL'ite. So please excuse me.
    Well coming to my situation, ............nothing serious :tongue :tongue , i recently moved to Columbus,OH and my husband and I dont know a lot of people here. So was just wondering if there any IL's here so that i can get aquainted and become friends with. :yes:

Thanks a ton in advance for obliging for my post.

Bindu

4. anna_rupa2006

anna_rupa2006 New IL'ite

help needed

dear il,
    iam right now in US .i am right know in cincinnati i came here thru h4 visa .i have two kids my husband is working in a company in walnut street ,cincinnati,ohio state.
    we are looking for a apartment in a safe and secured place which is little near to my husband's office,for a short term lease.
    can any one help us in this matter.
    thank u,

5. anurk

anurk New IL'ite

Re: help needed

Hi anna_rupa,

Sorry this is a late reply. Hope you would have setteled already. But if you are still lokking for an apartment here is the info.
    I am staying in Forum Apartments near to University of Cincinnati. I feel it is the secured place to live. You can see more indians here.

Thanks,
    Anu.