1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Any I Lite near selaiyur.. east tambaram chennai.. to join with me for weightloss??

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by amunique, Feb 10, 2012.

1. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Hi...
    This is my weight loss and exercise plan .. diet plan will be shared soon..

feb mid to june mid- 5 kgs

june -dec -5 kgs

so by 2013 i should be 10 kgs less from what i am now (now 82 kgs :hide:)

so any ILites near selaiyur we can join hands and achieve this.. am doing power yoga as my exercise... any replies are highly awaited :)

1 person likes this.

2. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Re: Any I Lite near selaiyur.. east tambaram chennai.. to join with me for weightloss

I am re-opening this thread in case i get replies now :) hope so!

3. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Re: Any I Lite near selaiyur.. east tambaram chennai.. to join with me for weightloss

amunique ,

Whats your current weight ? Just curious .

4. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

i am now 81.1 :(

5. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Amunique,
    whats your height? power yoga is really good and also in the mean time start brisk walking get good trainers either from NIKE or REEBOK. If you post your food plan i would know where to help you.
    love
    alpa:cheers

6. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

my weight is less but i need to reduce 5 kg ( mostly tummy ) to solve health problems ... not from chennai but if ur regular then we can update our plans her ... i want some one who is more regular and determine to reduce

7. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Hey Alpa,
    Know what i was thrilled to see your name and your post here.. thank you so much for taking time and posting here..
    my height is 4.11
    weight is 81.1 (not updated one) will post tomorrow after seeing early morning
    food i am irregular mainly because of my office timings.. (2-11pm iST shift)

8. geeven

geeven Junior IL'ite

Dear Alpa,

My weight is 65 kgs and height is 5.2. I want to reduce atleast 10 kgs. pl let me know the food plan (if possible south indian)
    how to get trainers from Nike or Reebok? pl explain,

regards

9. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Geevwn,
    trainers are the sports shoes, these are branded shoes, you get for the gym, aeorbics and running. I have different types of shoes i wear the gym, for my training days i wear my gym trainers and my aerobics days i wear my aerobic trainers,
    If you go to any of these shops they will help you, tell them you need trainers for aerobics and gym.
    I need you to post your food plan here so i can know where to help you, also are you going to the gym? or doing any exercises?
    love

10. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Amunique,
    you are working 9hrs, i suggest that you have a good heavy breakfast and a good lunch not so heavy, carry fruits like a banana and an apple, make sprouts and carry them. Do you take packed dinner with you> if yes then what is it. please post your food plan here whatever you have eaten today so i can see how to help you.
    Have you joined the gym and what time do you go to the gym.
    love