1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Any good new kannada movie to watch??

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ramy1225, Jan 12, 2012.

1. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Lifu Ishtene - review

Cast: Diganth, Samyukta Horanadu, Sindhu, Ramya Barna, Achuth Kumar, Veena Sundar
    Direction: Pawan Kumar

A movie for the GenNext.

Movie Review: Brilliant directorial debut by Pawan Kumar who has infused freshness in the story combined with excellent script and lively narration in `Lifu Ishtene'. Pawan has taken care to see that there is not a single dull moment in the story with punchy dialogues which reminds us of a `Yograjbhat touch'. Hats off to Sugnana for his excellent cinematography that keeps you glued to the screen. Mano Murhy's melodious tunes are soothing to the ears.

The director has portrayed Diganth's role to showcase how a youth __ Vishal (Diganth) __ from a middle-class family gets embarrassed after winning hearts of his sweethearts. In the first instance, he falls in love with Nandini (Sindhu), but her father marries her off to some other boy. Later, Vishal meets Rashmi (Samyukta), a TV reporter, and both fall in love. But he always suspects her recalling his experience with Nandini. How does he go ahead? To give a sentiment touch to the story, Pawan has created two friends for Vishal __ Shivu and Raghu. Shivu is always a guide and philosopher for him, but he dies of an illness making the hero think that `Lifu Ishtene'. But the movie ends abruptly without a strong climax, leaving the audience confused.

Full marks to
    Diganth for his amazing performance, excellent expressions and dialogue delivery. Sindhu and Samyukta are highly impressive. Veena Sundar and Achyuth Kumar are graceful.

* It's a movie for the youngistan. There is romance, comedy, dance and witty dialogues to keep you entertained. There is no strong storyline but it concludes with a message for the youth

2. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Eradane Maduve – Review

Director Dinesh Babu is popularly known for his comedy movies and his latest movie Eradane Maduve is another enjoyable comic flick from him. Although the film has a host of comedy artistes, actor Ananth Nag becomes the showman with his wonderful performance. The film is a perfect entertainer for family audiences.

Erandane Maduve is all about a senior government officer, who plans for second marriage to teach a lesson to his nagging wife and arrogant daughters. But his plan leads him to lots of confusions and complications from which the comedy arises and makes the audience tighten their seat belts till the end.

Vishwanath (Ananth Nag) is a senior Lokayukta Superintendent Officer, but he is suspended under the charges of fabrication and forced to become a house husband. He is humiliated and ill-treated by his wife Malavika (Suhasini) and three daughters. To teach them a lesson, he takes an advice from his friend lawyer Murthy (Rangayana Raghu), who suggests him a plan of second marriage. What happens next will be a very interesting part of the film.

Anant Nag has a tailor-made role in the film and he has certainly proved that he is unbeatable in such roles. Suhasni Mani Ratnam is also delivered an amazing performance as his wife. Other artists like Jennifer Kotwal, Tara, Sharan and Rangayana Raghu have done justice to their respective roles.

However, the combo of Dinesh Babu and Ananth Nag had earlier done hit movies like Golmal Radhakrishna and Hendtigelbedi. Although their latest movie Eradane Maduve is nowhere near to them, it has got the essential kick to the viewers watch and it can be watched with family.

Producer: Suresh
    Director: Dinesh Babu
    Cast: Ananth Nag, Suhasini Mani Ratnam, Jennifer Kothwal, Sharan Tara, Rangayana Raghu and Prem Kumar
    Music: Jayapal

1 person likes this.
  3. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

Oh, i m getting nostalgic after seeing Kannada movie names here.

Is Ganesh still famous like mungaaru male days??

Has Diggant learnt acting??

4. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

mums

He is but not like mungaaru male may be after marriage............

Diggant i think better

5. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

I was always:bonk:bonk my head, y did he marry tht time only??

6. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Because of money dear....... u know she is also a divorcee and has child..........i think he might have done some
    mischievous with her Her dad is a don because of that he married..........

7. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

I dint know she was a Divorcee.....

He would have done mischievous things during comedy timesssssss........

Oh Dad is a Don.....then me no commenting.......just escapee.......

8. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

puni88ji,

u r welcome... by the way, the movie by my user id is also good..!!!!

9. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

anurar20ji,

u review the movies brilliantly.. thanks for those tons of info....

1 person likes this.
  10. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite