1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Any feedback of Dr Bindu garg, Neelkanth hospital gurgaon??

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by deepanita, Mar 1, 2012.

1. deepanita

deepanita New IL'ite

Any feedback of Dr Bindu garg, Neelkanth hospital gurgaon??

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

3. forahuja

forahuja New IL'ite

Please stay away from her and Neelkanth hospital. They are complete fraud, crooks, unethical, immoral and unscientific people. They use science for misguiding people and harass the patient. They accept only cash for ivf and other procedures. They do not give proper receipts. Most probably they are hiding money from govt. Income tax and ICMR people should raid her hospital. None of her accounts are going to match I can bet. Infact, Dr. Rashmi prescribed me HCG weekly shots during 2 ww. So that I get false positive HPT. In short- save your money... if you have extra, donate the money.

1 person likes this.
  4. Pawan12

Pawan12 New IL'ite

[TABLE="width: 585"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: xl65, width: 585"]My sister experienced the same and it was really disheartening. Then one of my friends suggested me Southend Fertility and IVF clinic. Under Dr. Sonia Malik's guidance the treatment proved to be very effective, I would recommend Southend to everyone looking for IVF treatment.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

5. AKhurana

AKhurana New IL'ite

Hi
    1.Could anyone tell that for IVF who's good doctor in Delhi or other place?

2. And who's better in Dr. Bindu Garg (Neelkanth Hospital)and Dr. Surveen Ghumman Sindhu (Max Hospital)?

Plz share your view and suggest me.

6. nidhiamit2016

nidhiamit2016 New IL'ite

Dear All,
    Please dont go to neelkanth hospital ever for your infertility problems.
    They are making false reports so that you go only for IVF and they can make lots of money.
    After my laproscopy done from Neelkanth, they reported that my both fallopine tubes are blocked and suggested to go only for IVF involving cost of Rs. 2 lacs approximately.I was so depressed for 02 months that how can my both tubes are blocked if i have already conceived once last year.
    However, later on when i lplayed the CD provided by neelkanth of my Laproscopy operation and searched on google, i was shocked to see that as per google search my one tube is fine and i could conceive even without IVF.
    Later on, THEY ADMITTED THEIR MISTAKE WHEN I POINTED OUT THE SAME AND CORRECTED THEIR REPORT BY SAYING IT IS JUST CLERICAL TYPING MISTAKE IN REPORT.
    Kindly do not go at neelkanth. They are fraud.

7. chiragam

chiragam New IL'ite

We took ivf treatment from neelkanth under Dr Bindu Garg. The doctor is just inclined in making money. They like to hide facts from the patients, and are incapable of giving your the required treatment. 1) They do not monitor the scans properly. The doctors kept on telling us that they will be able to get 12-15 eggs, but were able to get only 6. Clear lapse in scan diagnosis. 2) Doctor told that they need atleast 4 eggs to create one blasto egg. On 3rd day after eggs extraction, she told us that growth is not good. But to our surprise, on day 5 she told us that they were able to create 3 blastos. Clear lie. 3) They have good number of female doctors, yet they have only gents (apart from Dr. Bindu Garg) doing the operatives. They never reveal this earlier, and it becomes uncomfortable for the lady undergoing treatment.

8. vaishalisharma

vaishalisharma New IL'ite

9. neelkanth

neelkanth New IL'ite

Dear Neelkanth Hospital Team,
    Words cannot express the gratitude and the sincere appreciation we have for you and the
    staff at Neelkanth IVF Hospital.
    After struggling with infertility and surrogacy, with the grace of god we have a baby girl in
    our arms now.
    During the course of IVF, your doctors inspired so much of confidence and we were so much
    in comfort and in peace that your team will make it happen for us. Your team treated us like
    family and were concerned, helpful and supportive at each step of treatment.

10. neelkanth

neelkanth New IL'ite

Dear Neelkanth Hospital Team,
    Words cannot express the gratitude and the sincere appreciation we have for you and the
    staff at Neelkanth IVF Hospital.
    After struggling with infertility and surrogacy, with the grace of god we have a baby girl in
    our arms now.
    During the course of IVF, your doctors inspired so much of confidence and we were so much
    in comfort and in peace that your team will make it happen for us. Your team treated us like
    family and were concerned, helpful and supportive at each step of treatment.