1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Any counseller here

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sagiprabhu, Apr 1, 2009.

1. sagiprabhu

sagiprabhu New IL'ite

Hi,

i was searching for counseling websites.after going through several posts i found this website genuine and the people here really willing to help with their suggestions. but will get answer as i am a guy and this site is meant for ladies Please let me know so that i can post about my problem i am in a stressed situation.

2. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Well.. Prabhu.. This is definitely not a medical counselling center if that is what you are looking for.

And I cannot disagree with you on the fact that every member here is the most helpful you can find and ofcourse mostly are ladies. I assume you have gone through many posts and browsed enough. So, reminding you again that this is a female-majority community and suggesting you to go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/forum-etiquette-and-guidelines/2676-forum-etiquette.html thoroughly I welcome you to IL !!

GO ahead and post your problem if you would really want genuine suggestions / opinions from any members who could help regardless of wether they are a " certified counseller " or not.. But please bear in mind that any male related medical problems ( if any ) need to be refrained since it obviously is a women-plurality site ! If any such content is posted.. it will be moderated and deleted eventually.

Thank You in Advance for the understanding !

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009