Any carnartic music teacher in Irving??

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by jyothiviswanadh, Feb 19, 2012.

1. jaykrishi

jaykrishi New IL'ite

re: Any carnartic music teacher in Irving??

Hi Usha,
    Did you find a good music teacher for ur 5 yr old. I am also looking for my son in Irving area.
    Kindly let me know.
    Thanks,
    Jayashree

2. NirmalaGoofy

NirmalaGoofy Gold IL'ite

re: Any carnartic music teacher in Irving??

There are lot of teachers. I have tried few of them. Since every Indian wants to learn music or dance the no of students in a batch are high, so no individual attention towards children. Quantity but no quality. Everyone wants to make money without teaching and finding slightest excuse to cancel classes. Finally my conclusion, you can learn something but will not groom children into good dancers or musicians.

3. priya4music

priya4music New IL'ite

Hello all,

I am Priya and I teach Carnartic music.

I live in Irving. Give me a call at 972 876 2650 to have a more detailed discussion about these classes and what specifically you want to learn in Carnartic music.

Since my teaching sessions are more customized to suit the timings of my students, my class strength is less. Hence, I give more personalized attention to each student.

As a bonus, for the first two sessions, I invite you (Parents) to sit in my class and then decide if you want to continue or not.

Call me at my number above to talk about your specific needs and I will tailor my music sessions accordingly.

Thanks,
    Priya.

1 person likes this.
  4. vomaravelli

vomaravelli New IL'ite

Hello,

This is swathi from Irving TX. Recently we came to US. We are staying near Jafferson park. I have good experience in teaching of carnatic music. For further details please contact me on +1 4699396842.

5. Samyugtha

Samyugtha New IL'ite

Hi Swati,
    Where do you conduct classes ? Is it close to the Gandhi Park ?

6. sindupriya

sindupriya New IL'ite

Hi ,I am Sindu. I have started taking music classes for kids and adults in Irving. I learnt carnatic music for 10+ years. If anyone interested please call or whatsapp me @ 4698050406

Thank you