Any Astrological queries will be answered...It is a service, pls use it wisely.

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by athura, Sep 12, 2013.

1. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hey, Sorry I was not logging in often.. I got an offer to teach astrology abroad and hence i was abroad for close to 9 months now..
    I will try and post regularly on my channel, kindly subscribe..
    Regards,
    Athura

2. Anujaya2009

Anujaya2009 New IL'ite

Dear Athura

Hope you are doing well.

My query is when will I get a job. I was laid off earlier this month.
    I am keen on freelancing and telecommuting opportunities in finance.

I was working with my previous company for little more than 4 years in a WFH arrangement.
    My company was a startup which I joined in the middle of 2014. In the last one year, a lot has changed and the founder and many previous employees were either forced to resign or they chose to move ahead considering the changed atmosphere. In my case, the pay and WFH opportunity made me stick with the company. However, even that is gone now.

Honestly, I am sort of fed up with the repeated breaks, ups and downs in my career. I am a very hard working person, though might not be considered smart in today's scenario. I have given up the hope of ever having a career. But will I have a job soon.

I am not short of money but in a sort of financial mess. We booked a flat in 2012 of which there is no clarity when we will get possession for the same. Also, I am expecting my second child in the last week of September this year. I am really grateful to God for bestowing its blessings on me and my family.

My details are 1st June 1982, Bhilai, 1121 pm

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards,
    AJ

3. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Pls have patience.. there's a better scheme waiting for you in the eyes of god.. pls send me your birth details.. il cast a chart and I'll let u knpw at the earliest..

Regards
    Athura

4. Anujaya2009

Anujaya2009 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for speedy reply. I have provided my birth details in the previous post.
    My details are 1st June 1982, Bhilai (chattisgarh) , 1121 pm

Thanks & Regards,
    AJ

5. greenchilli

greenchilli Bronze IL'ite

Dear sir,

I have a strange problem.Could you help sir?.
    Whenever I consult any astrologer with my birth chart ,they avoid telling me any prediction.Like they just keep my horoscope aside or tell me that there is nothing to tell you.this happened many times so I stopped consulting for atleast 10 years.but recently had a query so I again consulted a different astrologer.he did the same thing and literally sped away from that place although I insisted that I need prediction.this has given me sleepless nights.
    I have come to the conclusion that either my horoscope is soo bad or may be my life span is not good.
    Could you atleast tell me without any secrets?.

6. srieshobha

srieshobha New IL'ite

Hello Athura,

I am Shobhana.G
    Bangalore
    My D.O.B is 06/09/1968
    Place of Birth is Guruvayoor kerala
    Time : 05:30 a.m.
    Could you please tell me my kula devatha name
    I am having some health issues