Any animal lovers or vegans in the forum?

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by sumiram, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

2. kiran1988

kiran1988 Silver IL'ite

Dear friend,
    i just love animals than any thing on this earth....................................
    I am the proud owner of
    2 quails
    4 chicks
    5 rabbits ( though they have been shifted at my grandma)
    2 stray cats
    they are just lovely things, animals can console u much better than humans seriously give it a try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love
    kiraan

3. carolsubbs

carolsubbs Gold IL'ite

Hi ladies , I have had dogs since the time I was a little girl . All shapes and sizes , I love animals . And guess what I got married to a vet ,,,retd now ;-) My daughter has a 8 yr old son who love dogs We presented him with a 3 month lab ,, a bit oversizes for her age ...for his birthday she is a darling and all our street kids love her . Will never harm a fly ..is putting it mild ..even a thief would get a warm welcome . We have a few stray cats around and one cat is so bold ..eats from the dogs bowl with the drooling . Dog looks on ....that's muffin for you . My son who stays in the US had an ambition ..to have a dog . He bought a golden ret . And got her mated with a poodle ...designer dogs now a craze there ,she gave birth to 7 pups and he has one with him . He is huge , looks like a poodle a gentle giant ..I have some awesome snaps of my 7 month grand son with the dogs if any one would like to see ..I would be happy to share them . The dogs are named ,, Happy , the giant ..and his mom Truffle .
    My husband was the sec..of the Mysore kennel club for 16 yrs and I am in the committee and we both are Associated with the SPCA ..now known as Kurana Animal welfare org ,. Bangalore . We take active part in all there activities The MKC conducts international dog shows every year I had also been writing for a pet mag ,,Pet India . So we are a doggy family ... Hope to meet more like minded people . Have fun carol

4. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

count me in ... i love animals .. almost alll.... :2thumbsup: