1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anxiety And Palpitation Since A Month

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by VandhenaKrish, Jun 4, 2018.

1. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

@GeetaKashyap Really pacifying me!! This is why I chose indusladies to post my plm... Many suggested pranayama.. Yet to try ...
    Am I the only one who has these weird feelings? Many times feeling low since at very young age I worry about health, my cousins even hubby n mom make fun of me sometimes... Can u explain about gratitude journal ? Wat it is? @mangaii never wrote.. I m gonna try soon coz I hv had negative thoughts before and now thoughts about health one or the other my mind s engaged with unwanted junks. .. Inspite of being busy with family n work , these things keep me unhappy. .. Sometimes thinking whether going for second baby would help relieve from this distress. ..

Thank you ladies, this support s life changing.. I mean it

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  2. goldenhoney87

goldenhoney87 Silver IL'ite

Dont screw up a happy life dear.EVerythying is in place for you .waking up late is not a sin, smilarly which ever things u have quoted .Calm your mind.The less the thoughts that run in your mind the more happiness u create for yourself .

3. goldenhoney87

goldenhoney87 Silver IL'ite

I
    I know a friend of mine who is very successfull at the work front and has a good family life along with kids. But she always overthinks and anxious about normal things around her.In no time she became a laughing stalk to everyone. A minute health ailment she blows things out of proportion and gets worried.Later on whatever she talks ppl around her asks her to calm down though she appears normal.People started treating her differently and never took her seriously.THey used to never discuss any family problems or otherwise negative things with her thinking that she might just start to worry rather than think and put up a solution.According to them She is good at work and she is fit for nothing else. She took up breathing exercise and meditation.SHe is doing better now.

4. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

A gratitude journal is really about noticing and paying attention to the good things in life we’d otherwise take for granted and noting down these thoughts/observations in a book or on your computer. Writing helps to organize your thoughts, reinforces positive feelings and calms the mind. You can feel a sense of gratitude for many things like,

1. For having the capacity to help a child master a rhyme or a dance step, bringing a smile to her face and even making her feel confident!

2. For being able to cook a nice dish, have a hearty laugh, visit a temple or even eat a juicy sweet mango!

You can feel gratitude for many small things without which life would have been so dull and boring! Aren’t you thankful to God for giving you a nice family, a profession to feel positive about yourself, enough education so that you are able to express yourself on a forum like this and seek help? For that matter, you should be grateful for a forum like Indusladies where so many unknown people are spending their precious time to offer constructive suggestions to totally unknown virtual contacts. Your own mother did not have this facility to seek outside help or guidance anonymously! See, how such small things which we often take for granted are really not small; they are all real blessings.

This may also help you to see if you need to improve your attitude or faulty thinking patterns and so on.

You may initially try writing a point or two at the end of the day and this will give you a sense of satisfaction and achievement or makes you feel upbeat. Later as you learn to identify your precious small moments, you may write the journal once or twice a week. Once you realize that there are so many blessings in your life and you too have been good/helpful to others, your self-esteem also improves. The aim is to establish the habit of paying attention to your blessings and showing gratitude for the same. It ultimately reduces our many wants, expectations, dissatisfactions and thus helps us to be more positive and humble.

You are not the only one to have such feelings.:)

5. VandhenaKrish

Thanks all for your valuable inputs ... Will stay in touch.. Tc n have a great day

6. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Hi vandhena, ur H is a great friend. So why do u worry? U will live long. Pls stop worrying and do breathing exercises everyday. Hear ur favourite songs often. Talk with ppl who make u happy. Play with ur kids. Life is short for anyone. U have to live. So live happily.

7. ashwinid01

ashwinid01 Gold IL'ite

Hi VandenaKrish,
    I can very much relate to you. I am a mom of 2 kids, i have a decent life, good family, nothing i am particularly unhappy about.
    When my first one was 15 months old I had little stress and health was little bad because of that, i googled symptoms and only worst things came up.. I had been so stressed, at one point i wanted to see a counselor. Even if my kids fall sick i panic to no ends. And googling symptoms is like inviting stress. I am constantly worried for our healths. I have become so weak that i can't take it at all if my DH and Kids are sick. 2 months back my husband had a very bad flu, instead of being his support i was crying all day, physically i did everything for him but i couldn't give him emotional support. When all are hale and healthy, I have no panic attacks but even if one is sick it takes a month for me to come back to normal.
    I feel very insecure even going through these Milaap fund raiser cases. I pray god everyday for a better world. I try to avoid reading heartbreaking articles because i simple can'T handle it well. It puts me into panic mode for many days. Those people associated with the misery stay in my mind and hear for a long long long time.
    But compared to what i was 2-3 years back i am bit better not completely though. My faith in my god and immense belief that he is protecting me and my family are helping me recover from these negative thoughts. I tried to talk to many people about what i feel and how i feel, many moms told that at times they too feel like that and few people thought i was being very negative towards life and few more said that life isn't rosy always, if worst things happen i should be strong to face.
    My post isn't much of help for you, but just telling you that even i am in same boat and 3 more mothers i know personally feel like me at times.

8. signature

signature Bronze IL'ite

Hi VandenaKrish,

Stress can come with too much expectation, trying to be too perfect and trying to do more than you can manage. Don't worry what people say. Learn to relax. I liked many suggestions here. Maintaining a gratitude journal is a damn good idea. You can consult a psych and that will help you a lot.

VandhenaKrish and GeetaKashyap like this.
  9. VandhenaKrish

Hi dear, Thank you for your post. .. It's convincing to see or hear someone who is similar to us.. I really want you to do better but having a fear group makes sharing more easier... I m Lil ok now but I m experiencing one or the other anxiety or health issues.. . Hoping to come out completely... take care

10. ranju5

ranju5 Silver IL'ite

best thing to do is to see your doctor and spend time doing yoga and meditation even if you can spare only 10 mins a day it will help greatly. I would not take "Google" seriously so enjoy your self and stop worrying. Definitely visit your doctor.