1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anti-aeging

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by nakshatra1, Jan 4, 2018.

1. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

What is the best age to start anti-aging cream? Is it safe in late twenties? Does it have any harmful effects- eg. Retinol?
    What are good natural methods for anti-aging. I do exercise everyday for fresh skin and apply aloe vera gel.. any other natural methods?
    I have heard sunscreen is best anti-aging step. But sunscreens have so many chemicals eg Neutrogena.. which is the best natural sunscreen in India? I am not concern to prevent tanning, want sunscreen for anti-aging only- which brand is good for that?

2. johnsonalisha

johnsonalisha New IL'ite

You can try out Lotus Herbals Safe Sun sunscreen because sunscreen helps to protect our skin from UV rays and other polluted particles.

nakshatra1 likes this.
  3. anupamag

anupamag Gold IL'ite

Hello @nakshtra1
    In case you are still in doubt, I highly recommend Ponds anti-ageing day ad night cream. Although I cannot guarantee you immediate effects, I myself have been using this product fir a long time and effects are showing on my hands and face.
    This product can be found in any local drugstore.

Good Luck,
    Anupama

nakshatra1 likes this.
  4. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

I don’t use anti aging creams but have been careful about moisturizing my skin well. I have a oily skin so had to find one that worked well for me. I plan to get to anti aging creams when I hit 40 maybe.

Also important to moisturize around the eyes . I have not used make up much and still don’t and I think that really helps keep the skin healthy.

nakshatra1 likes this.
  5. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

I use moisturizers to keep my skin hydrated. I drink a lot of water and get enough sleep.

6. Richa1994

Richa1994 New IL'ite

hi nakshatra1
    There is no best age to age to start using anti-aging cream, you can start it after the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on your face. And yes anti-aging creams have side effects such as dryness and irritations. Along with the application of aloe vera and exercise, you can include food in your diet which is rich in vitamin E, vitamin C, and selenium. And for the sunscreen, you can go Biotique bio vera face wash body sun lotion which suitable for both Indian weather or anti-aging purpose as well.

nakshatra1 likes this.
  7. sunchiajju

sunchiajju Bronze IL'ite

My doctor told me night time moisturizing is very important as the skin gets dehydrated very fast at night (cos of ac/fan)

8. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

Till 25 u can follow the usual, cleanse-tone-moisturize. The products will need variation i.e during - seasonal changes, harmonal changes, pregnancy n so on. What we follow in our 20's cannot be followed in ur 30's and so on. During menstrual cycle our body goes through changes again, so if ur prone to zits the regime during that phase changes again, the same during the ovulation cycle as again due to the sudden surge of estrogen there needs to be a variation in ur products again. Ur 30's are the prime period as whatever treatments or care u take will reflect in ur 40's and 50's. Using the right products and procedures between 25 and ur 30's will ensure that ur 40's and 50's skin will age well. Am a CIDESCO certified Image Consultant, u can write to me if u need more info...

9. riyass

riyass Guest

Tips about Aging:
    Aging process can be accelerated be various other external factors like constant sun-exposure, smoking, alcohol, lack of sleep and lack of exercise.
    Most often skin aging is considered as physiological and considered as irreversible. However, with advancement in the cosmetic file, there are various methods to get a youthful, smooth textured and wrinkle free skin is achieved with best doctors.