Anovulation

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by WhyMeGod, Feb 2, 2012.

1. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

Suba, have you tried charting your basal body temperature (BBT) and cervical mucus(CM)? I used these two parameters to zero in on my ovulation day for over a year...and it was right almost 95% of the time! Use a special BBT thermometer and take your waking up temp at the same time every day. You can go to Ovulation Calendar and Ovulation Chart - Fertility Charting to have your own free BBT chart where you can record all types of data to help you track your ovulation. Good luck!

1 person likes this.
  2. Sunshinebeauty

Sunshinebeauty Gold IL'ite

Thanks Rachna let me try to google and find about Kapalbhati exercise.

3. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Thank you carol

Around ovulation day my DH will tell that my body is very heat compared to a week before like that, so i thought i am ovulating. Also i am not checking cervical mucus also. Will try to check temperature and cervical mucus.

4. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Dear whyme,
    U r making me to feel very older:)....i am 31 and never conceived till date....i am in TTc from 4 yr:bowdowns ...continuos treatment....dont bother about age..u are at right time of age in conceving...

Hi suba,
    u can observe CM before ovulation it will be stickey ....i habe not tried temrature recording till date not sure about it.

5. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

Ladies,

I hv heard that homeopathic medicines can help if u r not ovulating. Here in s.india, many women go in for homeopathic treatment in cases of irregular periods and anovulation.

love,
    kylie