1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Another Day!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Jan 1, 2018.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabitha,
    Even in the busy life schedule enjoying the beauty of nature and activities of other people is really commendable.
    "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder."
    Different people have different views on what is beautiful. Some people can visualise beautiful images even in the passing clouds.
    Blessed are those who enjoy nature and it's beauties.
    PS

Srama likes this.
  2. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Hi @Srama Sabs
    What a fabulous start to the New Year!:number_one:
    I read your post, came back and read it again, and again - savoring the beauty in it every time.
    What a positive and energizing write-up!

I am blessed too, to have good friends who do not judge you for lacking this or that.
    You are one of those friends Sabs.

Actually I think of you almost every day. I have to drive past our local library on my way to work and invariably the signal turn red every time at that library. And there is the YMCA also. So I think of your fines and your early morning spinning class.

Thanks for the wonderful, positive post welcoming the New Year.
    Wishing you and your family a fabulous 2018 and looking forward to more such lovely write-ups from you.

Srama likes this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

:roflmao:

4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Satchi,

Thank you for such a warm response and lovely wishes. I know they are heartfelt and I am fortunate to have good friends like you! Hope you had a wonderful start to the New years.

Like I have said many a time before, I am not only fortunate to have a platform to express but all of you to encourage me with your warm words. Thank you for that.
    That is a huge complement for you know that every time I write, it is only to express and any words of appreciation is a bonus. But this is huge. Thank you!

And you deserve it so much. There will be enough super moons for you to enjoy.

A Happy New Year to you and R also. Hope you had fun with family around you!

satchitananda likes this.
  5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Syamala,

Thank you for your encouraging words and your response.

:)

6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamala,

Thank you, thank you and thank you! Having known you for so long and having interacted with you, you are one of those true friends to me as well. We all go way back - such a good feeling! Even as I wrote this snippet, contemplating my presence in IL, I was stunned to realize that I have been active here for way too long. I am also ever grateful to be able to come write and get such warm responses every single time. That is such a compelling reason to come back and write again and again!

And I continue to be the same - both with spinning and library. Instructors have changed at the spinning class, but I refuse not to show up! Old habits you see!

Thank you for your warm and encouraging feedback. Hope you had a lovely start to the New Years. Happy New year to you and your family!

kkrish likes this.
  7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear PS ma'm,

Thank you for your response. I am learning that unless, I pause I will miss enjoying as life should be enjoyed and appreciated! I am truly grateful to be surrounded by good friends and abundant nature.

Hope uncle is all well now and you had a wonderful start to the New Year! Happy New Year to you and your family!

8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:You had captured the picturesque dawn, dew & day break All at the beginning of the new year. I felt as if I was taken through those serene moments of course with freshly brewed steaming coffee. Probably it could be your second nature to enjoy Nature in all its hues.
    Thanks for providing the vicarious now and this moment.
    Regards.
    Happy New Year.

Srama likes this.
  9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabitha,
    By the Grace of God uncle is doing well now.
    Thank you for your good wishes,
    PS

Srama likes this.
  10. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Yes, I do enjoy nature quite a bit and am fortunate to be surrounded by it as well.

Thank you for your feedback! For some reason, New year's eve and day were kind of magical...what with super moon and all.