1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

anniversary ideas

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by sindhu705, Jan 3, 2012.

1. sindhu705

sindhu705 New IL'ite

hi friends

i am going to celebrate my parents 25th wedding anniversary by next month could u pls give me some ideas regarding gifts 4 my parents n how 2 arrange 4 function pls i dont wat do being d first daughter n i have just completed my studies so frnds pls suggest me some ideas frnds

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012

2. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Here are my ideas

You can arrange for a pooja at home or if its not convenient then give for a abhishekam at a temple. Then arrange for a get together at home. Gift something which they would be planning to buy. or you can gift them gold rings , or electronic gadgets or something useful for the house.

For the get together you can buy a cake and ask them to cut. Arrange for some games for them and the relatives.

1 person likes this.
  3. Chandrika82

Chandrika82 Silver IL'ite

His and Hers anniversary rings would be a nice gift. Or a His & Hers watch set would make for a memorable gift set too.

4. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

I assume you are not earning, so i advise you to keep the function light. Get some anniversary cake. Cook your parent's favorite dish, take control of house for a day & ask them to enjoy somewhere outside. With your savings, gift something for your parents. Maybe something like a tour package or some useful things. If you have to involve your relatives too, I suggest a family picnic to nearby temples or tourist spot.

1 person likes this.