Anniversary gift ideas for Husband!

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by SameeraSingh, Aug 23, 2012.

1. SameeraSingh

SameeraSingh New IL'ite

Hi All,

Our anniversary is in sept. I was thinking of some good gift for my husband. Can anyone share some ideas on the same.

I do not want to gift the normal gifts like a shirt, t-shirt, wallet etc....

This gift can be a dinner gift or anything that looks unique and good.

Any suggestions?

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Present your DH a small collage of pictures of your memorable moments alongwith a box of chocolates and roses. Am sure he will have a nice time recollecting all the moments that you both have spent together in the years of your married life.

Wishes to both of you in advance and May you both be blessed with tons of love for each other always.

jasmine25 and SameeraSingh like this.
  3. SameeraSingh

SameeraSingh New IL'ite

Hey thanks for those beautiful words and for a lovely suggestion......Yes that can be a wonderful thing to do.

Thanks again!

4. tara06

tara06 Silver IL'ite

nice suggestion RKG, i also think the same. the collage photo with frame of your sweet moments is a good idea. dear friends im a designer if you want i can make a collage of your photos. if you sent me the soft copies of it. we design, print and frame it. since we have color lab and also photo frame shop.

thanks
    Nirmala

1 person likes this.
  5. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sameera,

Even my anniversary is on 3rd Sep i was also planning for a nice photo collage :)

6. lathakishore

lathakishore Junior IL'ite

hi, book some resort tickets ....or take him to a restaurent where some violin players come n tell wishes with live music for free of cost......i tried this in hydreabad for my dh's birthday...worked well...if only gift ideas...i vote for collage of pics,...nd coffee mug with both of yours photo on it ..,

depends on budjet n taste of your husband...buy silver plate or plats and ask him to eat in it occastionally or regularly.... good investment also..sorry if tell inappropriate

or you can put one resolution like have to visit one new place for every anniversary with only your husband..n kid if you hav...

3 people like this.
  7. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

ilike your idea...just perfect

8. SameeraSingh

SameeraSingh New IL'ite

Nice ideas....will have to look for a restaurant that can have private musicians and a private dining......if i'll be booking tickets to a resort then will have to ask him to take leave and that means no surprise plus he'll have to pay the bill :| but let me think of it and do some R&D on net to search for a good place to spend some quality time with him.

Thanks.

9. lathakishore

lathakishore Junior IL'ite

i think its bowl o china or some other china restaurent.....in hyd..check them out but its 3 years back

10. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Am glad Sameera you liked my suggestion. Once again, wishes your way and have a great day...