1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Annadaata Sukhi Bhava

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Jun 30, 2015.

1. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Dear Satchi,

Really enjoyed meeting your Lady Anatole. :) She sounds like every woman's dream. I can picture her standing in your kitchen with her chubby hands on her hips giving you the proverbial head shake and disapproving look usually perfected by mother-in-laws around the globe. But thankfully like yours, my m-in-law is an exception to this rule too.

Lol! Your mom too? :rotfl

I am happy that you found her Satchi. You do deserve that pat on your back. Just don't trouble your shoulders. Simply have your Lady Anatole do it for you. :)

1 person likes this.
  2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hey Meena, yes, my mom was the ultimate perfectionist. Everything had to be just so. Vegetables had to be cut exactly to the right shape and size for different dishes. There was no scope for variation. If I begged for something unusual to be added, the answer would be "It is not done that way. Nobody makes it that way". End of story. :-D So stayed out of the kitchen till I started cooking on my own. Used to always tell her it was lucky she did not have a dil. :p

3 people like this.
  3. gitasharma

gitasharma Gold IL'ite

hai satchi
    thanks .Home is where the hearth is so come over any time
    love
    gita

1 person likes this.