1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anju's Weight Loss Journey - The Beginning

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by sweetanju4uu, Nov 30, 2016.

1. sweetanju4uu

sweetanju4uu Bronze IL'ite

hi ladies,

I weigh 65.1 kgs as of yesterday and am looking forward to lose my weight slowly and surely. I have fat around my mid section and legs too. I will try to make myself accountable and do changes in my lifestyle including food, diet etc. I will update as and when possible to see where I was before and where I am currently.

I am happy that I have taken this step. Hopefully 2017 is good for me. Wish me luck girls.

saarang and Laks09 like this.

2. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Good luck Anju!

sweetanju4uu likes this.
  3. sweetanju4uu

So finally decided to do something. Will do Leslie 1 Mile walk 5 days a week. Also, some planking, if I have the time.
    Diet wise, will try to include a veg salad or a fruit salad every day. Try to drink water at all times too. Will start off on Monday.

4. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Why not track your calories intake? Use an app like myfitnesspal and see how much you are eating and how much you should eat to lose weight. Mfp has some default settings that let you choose your lifestyle and weight that you need to lose and how much you wish to lose every week. Then it does a rough calc of how many calories you can consume. You can add exercise cals on days you exercise. Diet is the most important step to weight loss. Exercise comes only next so concentrate on what you eat first.

sweetanju4uu likes this.
  5. sweetanju4uu

hi Laks,

Very sorry for late reply. Ok, I will go ahead and use this app. Does it have indian food calories as well? I eat mostly Indian style of food all the time.

Laks09 likes this.
  6. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It does have a lot and I find most of my stuff there but you can add your recipes and foods.

7. Devadharshini

Devadharshini Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anju,
    Along with the diet and exercise you can also try drinking lemon juice mixed with plain water without sugar or salt daily 3-4times a day. This will help u to detoxify your body and will give u immediate results.
    All the very best

8. adismom

adismom Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anju, hope your weight loss journey is going on well. I have started my own journey of eating more consciously and exercising as well!