1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

androstenedione excess in women

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by anis22, Dec 19, 2011.

1. anis22

anis22 New IL'ite

hi dear sisters...elevated levels of androstenedione can cause infertility?...also reply briefly about this problem...wating for your reply...thanks in advance...have a great day...!

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

3. anis22

anis22 New IL'ite

hi dear mira.i got symptoms like hirsutism,irregular periods.i was consulted a gunaec since two years but some good changes happened, but i can't cured completely.according to my report it was 6.02 range.what is your hormone range and it cured completely?...somebody told that elevation of this hormone cause infertility.is this correct?i am not married.please tell me about causes of this hormone.

4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

It may cause. But with right treatment, faithful prayers, healthy lifestyle surely the chance to conceive increase. sorry, I could not provide a detailed answer for the query. An Endocrinologist will be able to help you well on this.

This harmonal imbalance have become very common these days. Medicines are available. So don't worry and don't lose hope as for any treatment it is the faith and the medicines which work together. Keep yourself calm and relaxed , as stress and strain will only worsen any health problem. All the best. :)

5. anis22

anis22 New IL'ite

thank you so much sister.please tell me some healthy diets for this problem.then,home remedies for irregular periods.