1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi priya dea
    So we are going to expect a dnother story. Now forum is filled backgot with stories and an enjoyable season.
    How is the tiny tot doing. Boy or girl forgot dear. Hope you manage to give it with the little one. Have you resumed work....

sreeram, Preetii and IniyaaSri like this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 6:

Madhu was thinking about Anbu and his problems at home. Though she knews few of his problems, she couldn’t guess what it is this time .

The whole day she was struggling between work and her thoughts on Anbu. She felt so lonely as if she was the only one in office. Though her team mates called her for breaks, she felt she was missing something. She felt a big void.

That big void made her to shiver. Her heart was showing a big red flag as well as a green flag. Neither she could handle the confusion nor she had the guts to talk to Anbu on this. At times she sensed that even he would have felt the same. She knew she had special attention from him. And at the same time she understood that it is not right and not practical.

But she did not know how to fill that big void in her life. Krish was filling it at times, but she needed someone to lean on. Someone to wipe away her tears. Her mom gave her love and affection but she couldn’t understand her much.

Madhu managed to reach home soon as she was not having much work that day. It was 5 and Krish was very happy to see his mom early at home. He hugged her tight and Madhu enjoyed his love and warmth.

“Maaa….Will you come to terrace? You will see all my friends” – Krish asked with excitement

“Some other day Krish? Am not in mood. Mom is tired…” – Madhu couldn’t free her mind from those haunting thoughts.

“Ok ma” – Krish sat quietly.

Madhu felt guilty to see that innocent face sitting quietly without being stubborn or demanding.

She stood up at once and lifted her son. “Come!!! Lets go” – She kissed his cheek and Krish smiled widely.

Krish was climbing the steps fast. His excitement had no limits. He was too happy that he is going to show all his play mates to his mom.

“Maaa….. This is Rishi, he is Suyash, he is velu, she is Raksha…” – Krish’s eyes were getting wider with happiness and Madhu couldn’t resist looking at his face.

She has never seen him that happy in recent days. He was too excited and too happy. That was a special moment for Madhu as well. After a long time she was standing on the terrace in a weekday evening with so many kids around her.

Suddenly Madhu’s heart became light. She felt happy for no reason. Krish’s excitement lingered around her. Sometimes we become happy for no reason. And sometimes others happiness and excitement paints the same on our hearts as well.

Madhu sat on the terrace and Krish’s eyes were filled with pride. That is the first time his mom is watching him play with his friends. Krish was jumping here and there with a glowing face and Madhu was on cloud nine seeing that face.

In few minutes, her phone rang.

“Tell me Anbu” – Madhu

“Oh! Yeah! Ok. Come” – Madhu

"Krish shall we go down darling? Its getting darker.?" – Madhu held his chin

“Yeah ma” – Krish smiled

Madhu and Krish walked with their hands holding each other and Krish was feeling too happy.

“Krish….Am going to prepare something for you. What you want?” – Madhu

“Hmmmm….Gulab jamun ma?” – Krish looked at her.

“It needs time. Anything else?” – Madhu smiled at him

“Maa Muruku? Tough for you?” – Krish

For a moment Madhu was taken away when she heard “Tough for you?”. How can a kid be this matured for his age.

“I will prepare now! Not tough at all.” – She kissed his cheeks as they entered their house.

“Maa. Am going to prepare Murukku for Krish” – Madhu said as she entered the kitchen.

“Do you remember? Its ages since you cooked” – Her mom pulled her leg.

“Whats the big deal! Today am going to prepare for my son” – Madhu smirked.

“By the way maa….Anbu is coming here.” – Madhu said as she took the vessels for murukku.

“Oh! Why suddenly?” – mom

“He is coming here with his son. Seems problem at home”- Madhu

“Oh! Poor guy!” - Mom.

Madhu was busy preparing murukku for Krish and Krish was too happy. He kept peeping into the kitchen every now and then.

The calling bell rang after an hour and Madhu opened the door.

Anbu smiled with his son holding his hands.

“Come……Maaa…Anbu came” – Madhu

“Hey please come! Hey Akil how are you” – Madhu pinched his cheeks

“Come Anbu!!! Sit” – Madhu’s mom smiled

Akil was standing staring at the faces and Madhu comforted him.

At once Krish gave him the toys and Akil smiled.

“Your face is too dull” – Madhu’s mom

“Lots of problems aunty! Madhu would have told you” – Anbu wiped his forehead.

“Hmmmm. Let me bring some water first” – Mom went inside the kitchen and brought few snacks and water.

“Oh God! Why all these?” – Anbu raised his eyes with embarrassment.

“Madam prepared for her son” – Mom said with an intention to tease Madhu.

“Oh” – Anbu tried to smiled wiping away his sorrows.

“Ok. Tell me what happened. “ – Madhu

“ Nothing new! But things went worser this time” – Anbu

“Your wife is still same?! Didn’t change?” – Mom

“yeah aunty! Every time she quarrels. But this time, it went so worse that neighbors came to our house hearing such a loud voice” – Anbu

“Oh!!!!” -Madhu

“When a neighbor asked her why does she disturb others, she got so angry and started quarreling with her on the road. The whole street watched and I was ashamed. Anbu’s voice was shaky and he sipped some water.

When I tried to console her she yelled at me and blamed me for everything and pulled Akil towards her. She wanted to take him to her mom’s place. I begged her and kept him with me. He was crying all the day seeing his mom’s behaviour and am afraid about his mental health if she takes him with her.

So took him with me. He is in shock and he is not talking properly. I remember he playing with Krish some day and brought him here. All the kids in the neighborhood knows this and I don’t want Akil to play with them now.

"Some one or two hours? Ok for you Madhu?" – Anbu looked at her.

“No problem at all. You can take them to the terrace” – Madhu

“Yeah! Lots of kids here. Come on! Divert your mind as well. Go to the terrace” – Mom

“You are not coming?” – Anbu looked at Madhu

“No! I have some work here” – Madhu lied

“Krish! Come on! Show me your terrace” – Anbu piched his cheeks and Krish smiled

It was an hour since they went to terrace.

“Madhu! Give him this coffee! Poor guy!” – Madhu’s mom

“Am not going! You go!” – Madhu frowned fearing about herself

“In this age you want me to climb the steps?!” – Mom

“Started? Let me go! Give me” – Madhu took the coffee mug and climbed the steps.

Anbu was standing staring at the sky and Madhu stood beside him.

“Done with counting the stars?” – Madhu

Anbu tried to smile.

"I really don’t know why am suffering like this" Anbu broke down all of a sudden and Madhu froze seeing his tears.

rupz, Sweetynila, Giri12 and 9 others like this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Hey Pri!

Was waiting for you.... Thanks dear!
    Am eagerly waiting for your next story!
    Eager to float like I did with your last story!!!
    Love you! Good day!:blush::blush::blush:

sreeram likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Ha ha! Thanks and posted the next episode dear! Might post an episode in the evening as well!

5. IniyaaSri

Ladies! Am posting an other Episode in another 2 hours!!! Happy weekend! : )

6. KamalaVasu

KamalaVasu New IL'ite

Superbbbbbbbbbb.............I am waiting:cheer: Its interesting with full of twists and turns

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Hi Kamala : )

Welcome and thank you so much for your encouragement!!! : ) : ) : )

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

We always say ladies face such problems, sometimes some of the men too face marital problems......

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

hi priyaaaa,
    how are you ? and little one ?
    happy you came back to IL :) :)

i had same problem in logging to IL, to post replies.... may be admin can check

sreeram and IniyaaSri like this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Episode 7:

“I really do not know what my mistake is. She doesn’t seem to get satisfied. She wants me to change my job now." - Anbu

“Hmmmm you told me” – Madhu

“She thinks job is just for money. Why should I switch company when am satisfied here. I really want my next 5 years to be here before I switch." – Anbu

“Not everyone is blessed with good spouse na” – Anbu said as he wiped his tears and Madhu remained quiet.

“Is there any solution for such people?!!! Cant we just live with someone we like or love?” – Anbu looked at her and Madhu had shivers.

“Be practical Anbu! Try how to fix the solution rather than talking about such things” – Madhu gave him the coffee.

“Right! We all have been put in jail with such life partners! She is in her mom’s house. Don’t know when she will be back.” – Anbu continued

“I have tried many things to impress her Madhu! Nothing is working. And she doesn’t stop quarreling."

“Hmmmm” – Madhu

“If my mom didn’t force me for this marriage, I would have lived peacefully.” – Anbu

Madhu was quiet though it was tempting for her to say “Like me”.

“She is one idiotc creature that if I shout or scold her, she says she will commit suicide” – Anbu kept both his palms on his head.

“Don’t know what to do! Am her slave. She will never divorce me as well” – Anbu

“There is no solution for this? What are the things that will make her happy?” – Madhu

“She will be happy if I stay with her in her village leaving everything here.” – Anbu

“Leaving everything? Your parents?” – Madhu

“Leaving them as well. She doesn’t want my parents” – Anbu

“oh!!” - Madhu

“She wont fear to push the whole family behind the bars including my aged parents!” – Anbu

“What are you saying?!!” – Madhu

“She once told this openly!!! She wont hesitate to go to that extent” – Anbu

“Don’t know what to say!!!” – Madhu

“Though I didn’t like her! I married her with lots of dreams! Every day is painful with her” – Anbu

Just like me – Madhu wanted to say.

“Ok! Its time Madhu! My full life is there to cry. I Will start now” – Anbu said and Madhu nodded her head.

All four got down.

Everyone had their dinner together and Akil was laughing and giggling after a long time. It was new for him to see a happy family.

“No matter what. Don’t worry Anbu! God is great” – Madhu’s mom

“I don’t think so aunty! Don’t know what to do. Fed up with everything” – Anbu said softly

“Atleast for the sake of this kid you have to live happily na. If you are depressed how will he be happy” – Mom said and looked at Akhil who was hardly three.

“Even am worried about him only aunty! Many times I wanted to come away from her completely. But Akhil. I don’t want him to be away from his mother. That’s the thing stopping me” – Anbu

“See! That’s why God gave you kid to live as a family” – Madhu’s mom

“That’s why I hate him!” – Anbu

“If mom didn’t force me, I would not have got married aunty” – Anbu

“Even she needs to complete her parental duty right?” – Mom

Madhu kept quiet and was curious to see how the conversation goes.

“Yeah! But that doesn’t mean that she can spoil my life right?” – Anbu

“She did not know by then na?! She thought you are going to be happily married forever. Who knows such things will happen? Will any mom wish that?”- Mom

“What I say is I would have lived happily as a single man…” – Anbu

“How long you can be alone like that?!!! You will feel incomplete” – Mom

“Maa….That depends on the individual ma! There are people who want to be single forever” – Madhu

“You don’t talk! Its different for man and woman. Can a woman stay alone without anyone?!!! Wont she become a prey?!!! When it comes to woman, its always safe to be in a family environment.” – Mom said and everyone were quiet. Everyone finished the dinner and Anbu got ready.

“Ok aunty! We are getting late. Let me start now! Akhil is feeling sleepy. I think he is going to sleep during the drive” – Anbu said as he reached main door.

“Ok! Take care!” – Madhu’s mom smiled at Anbu.

Akhil was feeling too sleepy and Anbu made him to lie on his shoulders.

“Hey where are his slippers?” – Anbu searched near the shoe rack

“Uncle its in the terrace” – Krish replied

“I will bring it for you….” – Krish ran towards the stairs and madhu held him.

“Wait! Its dark there! Mom will bring….” – Madhu

“Ok aunty! You carry on! I will take the slippers and leave as such! Bye” – Anbu

Anbu and Madhu walked towards the stairs.

“You be here! I will bring the slippers” – Madhu said as she climbed the stairs.

It was five minutes since she went and Anbu climbed the steps.

“Madhu….where are you? Didn’t find the slippers?”- Anbu

“Got it just now!!! Here they are” – Madhu gave him.

“Thanks!!! Come” – Anbu

“You go! I will spend some time here! Bye” – Madhu

“Ok!” – Anbu

Madhu walked towards the wall and stood staring at the empty sky without stars. It was cloudy.

She was thinking about Anbu’s life and her married life. She thought about every possibility to change Chandran. Nothing new popped up. She tried many and everything failed her. Her efforts drained her from all the positive hopes.

Few tear drops rolled on her cheeks and she wiped them.

Anbu kept looking at her as she was turning away from him and was busy drowning into her thoughts.

Madhu was wearing a pale blue nighty and her curly hair was tied into a knot. Madhu’s fingers were wiping away her tears. Anbu saw everything.

He climbed down the steps slowly.

He walked all the way to the parking lot of that apartments. And Madhu was waiting for him.

“Hey!! You are here?!!!” – Anbu

“I want to ask you something!” – Madhu

“What?! Could have asked while eating na” – Anbu

“I want to talk to you on something that cannot be talked in front of others. Am sure you know that” – Madhu said firmly

Anbu was quiet. He felt guilty that moment.

“Tell me” – Anbu said softly

“Why did you compare my lips with rose?! Why did you dedicate that message for me? Is this just friendship? Or we are hiding beside a fake friendship wall? Tell me “ – Madhu crossed her hands and tried hard to look into his eyes.