1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks ma : ) : ) : )

2. IniyaaSri

Hey dear! A small misunderstanding!
    Its going to be the same! 5 episodes per week.
    But instead of mondays, I will post those episodes on saturday!
    Thats what I have mentioned in my post as well : ) : ) : )
    And thanks for your feedback : ) : ) : )
    Happy weekend to you too : )

3. IniyaaSri

Nalla prepare pannu! Vetri unake! (Prepare well)

I couldnt control my laughter:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Adharv likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Hey Aarthi dear!

Thanks for sharing your feedback : ) : ) : )
    Yeah Ganesh and Aadhi ended up being best friends!
    Thanks dear! Glad that you are finding it lively!
    Good day! : ) : ) : )

5. Deepika23

Deepika23 Silver IL'ite

oops!! didnt read ur comment completely :sweatsmile:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

nice reading iniyaa ..sry I don't provide FB everytime ..
    Iam feeling somehow all characters first love is not success.. however most of them are settled or going to settle down happily ..for aadhira ..harshad's option is still there ..may be they will understand each other, forgive/forget the past( j guessing).

You are such a punctual writer and also update us when there is no updates from you ..so no one wud complain on a serious note even if you want to give 3/4 episodes for a week:)

good going..have a nice day

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear! Thats very sweet of you to say that!
    Thank you so much dear! : ) : ) : )
    Thanks for taking time and letting me know this!
    Happy! : )
    Good day : )

8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Very nice updates till now dear. Enjoyed the journey with all of them.

Madhu and Kayal are showing the really faces of my women in this society. Hope each woman try to overcome from their sorrows and face the world with boldness and strong will like Madhu.

Aadhiraa.... what do i say.... i just love her character. I think girls should be like her.. very positive and practical.

Ahaa... Ganesh..... my another favourite character in the series.... enjoyed reading about Ganesh and kalyani. I feel majority of men are like Ganesh only when it comes to expressing their love towards their wife.

Forgot to add about Indhu and Arul.... lovely, matured and understanding couple.

Very realistic potrayal of each character and their situation. Great going Ini dear. All the best. Keep rocking.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Episode 60:

Kayal and Madhu were getting busy with their work and Kayal was becoming friendly with few of her colleagues.

When she attended the birthday party at Kavitha’s home, everyone appreciated the kid’s dress and few more ideas on the decoration. Kavitha was generous and she gave all the credits to Kayal and Kayal stood smiling in front of the guest. Everyone appreciated her taste and innovative ideas. Kavitha would have taken all the appreciation for herself. But she genuinely passed it to Kayal and that became a sweet memory for everyone. Sometimes being generous even for petty things changes many things in a positive way. Kayal realised that the opinion she had on Kavitha was completely wrong and she was a sweet person in reality.

“Am waiting for tomorrow!” – Sheetal said as she saw Indhu after a week.

“What for?!” – Indhu

“You forgot? You were telling your story” – Sheetal said and Indhu laughed.

“Sure! The men are going to play right? We will catch up around 9” – Indhu smiled.

As planned Indhu walked into Sheetal’s house and Sheetal received her happily.

“I have prepared something for you!” – Sheetal

“really?! Whats that” – As Indhu asked Sheetal brought a plate of Dhoklas and Indhu was pleased.

“That’s my favourite though I don’t know to prepare this! Thank you so much!” – Indhu happily got the plate and started eating.

“You said two guys were in love with you right?! Tell me tell me! How did you chose Arul then?” – Sheetal asked and Indhu laughed.

Everyone I met, spoke to me about Manish. Everyone said he was madly in love with me. He is crazy on me and such cinematic things. I was thrilled. But the thing is he never really proposed me. What can I do…I neither liked him nor disliked him. So I didn’t take any step but when Arul proposed me spontaneously I loved that guts and hesitation-less thought. Soon we started talking, chatting and you know how the love stories develops! Sweet little talks, kisses over phone, sneaking out. So we have been doing all the things till we got caught at home.

It was when I was 25! That day I took leave and went out with Arul. It was usual for us to sneak out like that. But that day my brother saw us together and he slapped me on the road. Arul got angry but he stood quiet. Since he thought my brother had all the rights on me. Soon I was taken to my home and my parents scolded me. The whole family yelled at me. When my dad came to know that Arul is of different caste he said the marriage would never happen and I should marry someone else.

I said I will never marry anyone else other than Arul and they left me as such after getting a promise from me that I will never meet him further. I passed the message to Arul through email and we both decided to be patient on this issue. We didn’t meet, we didn’t talk, we waited till my parents accepted.

Meanwhile Shreya was in contact with me..even after school days. The first time she came to me recommending to love Manish, I scolded her badly and she stopped doing after that. I never knew that the painting in my house was gifted by Manish through Shreya! Shreya has been always helping him and I was confused whether she is my friend or his. After few issues with Sherya we rarely spoke. She didn’t even come to my wedding because Manish was angry. She wanted to show her loyalty to Manish, so she didn’t attend my wedding. Just passed a gift to me.

When things were like this, our love grow stronger day by day and the day came when I had to take a serious decision on my life. Thank God! My brother fell in love. And the girl was of different caste. I was very happy when he told that to my parents! I was excited that I have a company and my parents cant deny my love anymore.

But things were different. My parents accepted my brother’s love just because he is a guy. Didn’t understand? They thought that though the girl is of different caste, she ought to follow our customs after marriage. So there wont be problem at all. So they agreed and he got married happily. Only after marriage they came to know that their daughter in law wont follow any new custom and she will be sticking to her own custom and traditions. Even then my parents didn’t show mercy on me.

So I decided to get married even without their consent. I planned for a family trip to Tirupati. I asked Arul to come there on time. And when they didn’t expect, I asked Arul to tie Thaali(mangalsutra) on my neck in that sacred temple. My family got stunned and they were mad at us. We both didn’t mind. I don’t think what I did was wrong when they were so cruel to me just because of caste. My family hated me. Arul’s family was not happy about that. But we didn’t regret.

We didn’t have a luxurious wedding in a hall. We both bought this flat with our hard earned money. It feels so good to buy a flat with our money. And then we just invited our friends and had a simple function at home. That’s it. This is the short version of my love story.

Indhu finished and Sheetal kept looking at her.

“But how did you manage?!! Your love was so strong huh? From school days till now?! Rare these days right” – Sheetal said and Indhu smiled.

“May be I was lucky!” – Indhu

“You know what? We had ample fights, misunderstandings, everything even before we got married! So its like we got used and we know how to pacify the other” – Indhu smiled.

“You talk with your parents?” – Sheetal

“They don’t talk to me! But I don’t regret for what I did! And yes! I would be happier if they talk to me, but I feel its their ego and I cant do anything on that. I have tried my best to talk to them” – Indhu

“And how is Manish now?” – Sheetal

“Don’t know! Heard he is yet to get married! Shreya told me when I met her long back” – Indhu

“May be he still loves you?” – Sheetal

“Doesn’t that sound meaningless?” – Indhu

As they were talking, Indhu got a text and there was a subtle chaos on her face. She jerked.

“what happened?” – Sheetal asked and Indhu was feeling uncomfortable

“some water?” – Indhu

“Yes please” – Sheetal

Indhu had the water and instead of keeping the tumbler on the table, she let it on the floor and the water spilled.

“Am sorry! Sorry” – Indhu got up at once.

“No problem at all” – Sheetal smiled.

“Ok! Its time! I will leave” – Indhu walked away without even realising that she left the phone.

Sheetal cleaned the floor, wiped her hands and sat on the sofa.

The message flashed on the phone and her eyes fell on Indhu’ s phone.

“Manish is feeling suicidal and he wants to talk to you at least once” - the text was from Shreya.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    Arunarc, Lata6, mbharani and 6 others like this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Thank you soooo much for sharing your thoughts on every character dear!!!
    That makes me feel contented. Thanks a lot : ) : ) : )
    Thank you! Dont know what else to type!
    Love you Pri! Stay blessed : ) : ) : )

sreeram likes this.