1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Ladies!

I have posted one more episode for today!
    Since I didn't post yesterday!

2. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

hey girl,
    why you took away her grand parents iniya :(
    and now i understood chandran character..

atleast vaasu proposed ?
    and more than her past like to know how madhu shapes her current life ..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Episode 27:

“Love you Grandpaa” – Madhu

“Love you too my dear” – Grandpaa.

Madhu weeped as she remembered his last words to her. Sometimes life is very cruel and mysterious.

“Do God exist?” – Madhu stood in front of the pooja room. She didn’t like to communicate with God.

Do God really exist?! The only fatherly figure I had in my life! And you took away right?” – Madhu thought as she looked at the Pooja room.

She lied on the bed as such and her mom didn’t eat anything for the past two days. Everything just got over like a dream.

Madhu still asked herself “Was everything a dream?”

But the garlands on the framed photographs killed her hope completely.

“Maa…Have some food na…You are just surviving with milk……” – Madhu sat beside her mom.

Its two days since her mom came out of the room.

Madhu lied beside her and she was doomed. She suddenly felt as if she is standing all alone in a dark place.

Her moral support, her emotional support, everything flew away in a second. Everything was her grandpa.

Her grandma’s affectionate face brought her tears. My mom will never treat me that way though she loves me.

After all, not everyone can express love. People like my mom just store it safely in their hearts.

Madhu was almost lost. That was the day her school re opened and Madhu was not ready for that. Neither physically nor mentally. She was bleeding by heart.

Life can be this cruel? – She thought again.

Then why do we go to temple? Why do we pray? – Madhu was getting all sorts of thoughts.

Its hard to find such a pure soul like my grandpa. Why did you take him away?
    – Madhu kept staring at the ceiling.

Her mom was emotionally drained and she was almost lost. She was not in a position to console Madhu.

Her uncles and aunts were busy managing other things. Though there were many people at home, everyone felt a big void without the elders. The reality was too harsh for everyone to bear.

The phone rang and Madhu’s classmate spoke.

“Madhu….I know you need some time…but when are you planning to come….”

“Don’t know….” – Madhu said flatly

“Hmmm” – The girl on the other side did not know what to respond and cut the call quickly.

“Madhu….Who?” – Madhu’s mom managed to get up.

“friend ma. Asking when will I come to school” – Madhu

“Hmmmm” – Madhu’s mom sat and leaned on the wall.

May be I should console her. She would have broken seeing me like this. - Madhu's mom thought.

“Come here!” – She looked at Madhu. And Madhu sat beside her.

Madhu’s mom wanted to caress her head, but she felt very awkward to do that. She was not that kind. That was not her way of expressing love. She sat as such without knowing what to talk or how to console her daughter.

“Maaaa…” – Madhu

“Shall I lie on your lap?” – Madhu asked with teary eyes and her mom gestured her to come.

Madhu lied on her lap and her mom placed her warm palm on her head.

“Madhu…..” – Mom

“Tell me maa” – Madhu

“School re opened na…When are you planning to go….” – Mom

Madhu kept quiet and she started weeping more. Madhu’s mom did not know what to do.

“For the past two days, I am getting dreams on grandma and grandpa ma” – Madhu continued.

“In one dream, me and grandpa going somewhere in car….we both laughing and chatting….”

“In another dream, me and grandma sitting together and she is feeding me. It was feeling so real that I am unable to believe that they are no more ma” - Madhu started to weep heavily.

“The worst part is I wake up with the confusion whether they are alive or not…..The confusion is terrible maa” – Madhu cried and her mom cried heavily without knowing to console her baby.

Both mom and daughter cried without knowing what to do. Though they had money, they felt as if they lost everything in a second.

Both didn’t move and lied as such for the entire day. Whenever her aunts called them for lunch, both denied.

It was around 8 in the night and someone rang the calling bell. A distant relative came in.

“Sorry! I couldn’t come! I was out of the town! I just returned. So thought of coming here.” – the lady said softly.

Madhu and her mom did not know what to respond or how to respond.

In few minutes, the lady started to leave. Madhu’s mom got up slowly and walked behind the lady.

“Thank you so much for coming” – Madhu’s mom said in a feeble voice and the lady felt bad to see her dull face.

The lady left and Madhu’s mom stood in the balcony. She saw a bunch of students returning home from Tuition. She got reminded of Madhu’s school. She wiped her tears slowly and washed her face.

“Madhu…Have this milk…” – She handed her a glass of milk and sat beside her.

“When are you going to school?” – she asked softly

“Don’t know ma” – Madhu

“ok. But decide and tell me. By tomorrow will you tell me?” – both saw each other’s dull face.

“Hmmmmm” – Madhu nodded in affirmation.

“I really feel bad da. I saw her face when I went with my dad. Her face was swollen and her eyes were red. She was weeping continuously” – Vaasu said sadly and Ganesh was quiet without knowing what to respond.

“If I had power, I wish I take all her pain…” – Vaasu said and his eyes were getting wet.

Ganesh kept looking at him.

“I really pity them. She doesn’t have dad, but her grandpa was her everything. Protecting and taking care of Madhu and her mom. Its going to be really tough for them” – Vaasu

“Though her uncles are there, they have their own family and they cant be with Madhu always” – Vaasu

“How pathetic naaa!” – Vaasu kept thinking about Madhu and Ganesh kept thinking about Vaasu.

Vaasu kept looking for Madhu and he saw her rarely. Sometimes on her balcony. Sometimes near the gate. Her face was getting better. The sorrow was getting diluted but he could still see the trace.

It was one week since the school re opened. Madhu walked in with her cycle. She searched her class and entered.

“Madhu! You are not supposed to sit here! We need to sit as per teacher’s allotment. Check with mam” – one of her classmates said.

Madhu did not know what to do. Since she was famous, everyone knew her and most of the teachers liked her. She was waiting to see which teacher comes in.

There came a new face and Madhu was surprised.

“New teacher?” – Madhu asked her classmates.

“Yes! She seems to be good as well as bad” – she heard someone say.

Madhu saw the time. Ten more minutes for the class to get started. And she saw her teacher arranging the notebooks in the shelf.

“Mam….I was absent for the past one week. So…where should I sit now? Can you please allot? ” – Madhu looked at her.

“On leave?!! That too one week?!! By the way why the hell do you people take leave and make us suffer?! Now I have to arrange everything! Idiots!” – She said and Madhu’s heart broke into pieces.

She was already broke and the teachers’ words almost killed her heart. That was her first time to encounter such harsh words. That too from a teacher.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  4. IniyaaSri

Hope you got few answers!
    And what do you think?!
    Will Vaasu propose or not? :mask:
    Posted today's episode dear!

5. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

- hmmm.... she is getting into real world.

- all took away by chandran in current life.. huff..:frown:

- that i couldnt guess, more curious to know whom he married in current life ?

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Thats right dear!
    :thumbsup:

7. VidyaSuresh

VidyaSuresh Silver IL'ite

Hi Iniyaa,

Felt sad for Madhu and her mom. wat happened to her grandparent did they pass away due to accident u didnt mention that. That class teacher without knowing the reason y she took leave y the hell she is shouting. Some people pour fire when v r already hurt.

Vasu wont propose her - is it one side love and how she came to know she loved him.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Thanks for the feedback dear!
    Yeah its understood ! I dont want to go into minute details! So left it to the reader's imagination!
    And yeah regarding the teacher issue, you are right! Sometimes words are enough to kill people.
    Thanks for taking time and posting a feedback dear!
    Good day! : )
    And yeah you will get to know about Vaasu in the coming episodes!

9. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Very emotional update Iniyaa :anguished::anguished: however your narration was very lively and heart breaking :facepalm: too.

C'mon madam how could you question if god exists :nono: he is yet to answer for his part of role...and here it was u who decided to give the exit pass for the grandparents and your questioning god and ah one more note how will god hear madhu's inner voice when you didn't even hear my request of not to kill the grandparents :lol:

So going forward please hear to our bleeding heart too :nut:

So madhu marry this debtor uncle (22-14)chandran becUse of her grandpa's last wish oh god :crybaby2::facepalm:

More than vaasu I feel.pity abt ganesh who has to give his ears to vaasu all the time :BangHead: I don't know for what joy :roflmao::roflmao:so ganesh is also failed candidate ah :thumbup::thumbup:

Every epi as one new character so wat indhu is up to :confundio1: her intro epi was also very funny and lively....enjoyed reading as always...thanks for these rocking update.

Hope your doing good.

Crackjack day :partyhat::tongue:

Preetii, IniyaaSri and aarthi28 like this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Girl! (or lady ; )

You always make me laugh no matter what mood am in! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Stay blessed always!!!
    Enjoyed reading every line and every word:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    And Madhu is 16, Vaasu is 18 and Chandran is 22 (age clarification! and thats what I have mentioned in the episodes as well :grin:)
    Lol! Regarding Ganesh:roflmao:
    You will know what Ganesh is doing dear!
    Yeah there are additional characters to the stories! Thats how I have planned even before the first episode dear!
    And yeah! Am kind of ok.
    And regarding the inner voice doubt:smile::smile::smile::smile:
    Thank you soooo much for taking time and writing such a lively and lovely feedback!
    Love you!
    Have a nice day! :blush: