1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Ancient Japanese Gardening technique's

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by chweetchoyee, Dec 19, 2011.

1. chweetchoyee

chweetchoyee Gold IL'ite

Try growing indoor.. Different plants need different environment. Try indoor as its get adjusted to our environment..take small step buy a plant keep it indoor but near east facing window as it gets sunlight.. Try with one.. Water them only once a day, or touch the soil with your finger and see if they need any.. Best of luck dear..

1 person likes this.
  2. gaja_lakshmim

gaja_lakshmim Senior IL'ite

sure :) will try that n let u know

3. pramila.f

pramila.f Gold IL'ite

Thank you for posting such a informative info about new way of gardening.

4. nnarmadha

nnarmadha Platinum IL'ite

very helpful one..

5. chweetchoyee

chweetchoyee Gold IL'ite

Actually i have not come across these courses in india.. if i hear will let you know or may myself take up some class if i get crowd.

6. gitasharma

gitasharma Gold IL'ite

hai choyee

Iam a new member and love gardening.guess you have written about Japenese art of gardening maybe a long time ago and I have no clue from where to start appreciate suggestions .still trying to find my way here but my navigation has been more random hits than a systematic one .wish there was a dendrogram leading me all the way back in each link
    anyways I would be happy to have you as my friend and can take it from there .i do have a roof garden with a collection of plants .its not necessarily organised in any particular form I have bonsai ( 10 or so). Dwarf fruit plants. (grape/sweet lime ,orange ,lemon grape, pomogranate,water apple star fruit , gondha its used in pickles,pappayya.)I do get a good 10-15 fruits at atime and good size.
    regular flowering and foliage plants some orchids etc over 400 types. with little space so its kind of crowded I still make small theme within it .
    hope to hear from you.