Anaghasthami Vratham

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Vipula, Feb 4, 2009.

1. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear LLavanya

Dodn't worry. Next time, keep all of them (coins) with you in your cupboard where you keep money or in pooja room.

2. lovers

lovers Senior IL'ite

Hi Saras,
    one more quick question dear i have started siddhi mangala sthothram for 40 days so after this can i start Anaghastami vrat ....
    but the above mentioned statement says that after completion of Guru charitra parayan or Sripad charitra parayan can u also download these pdf version here ... as they wont be available in US...

once again thanks for ur great help

3. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Hi

Good that you have started this powerful sloka parayana.

You can do Anaghastami vratam anytime.
    Generally it is said that after completing parayana of the Sri Swami Charithra/ parayana of Siddha Mangala stothram if you do Anghastami vratam it yields instant results.

The below link is Sri Guru charithra in english: It is very interesting read. I am afraid Sri Padavallabha Charithra is not availalble in net for downloads.

Datta Sai GuruCharitra

4. lovers

lovers Senior IL'ite

Generally it is said that after completing parayana of the Sri Swami Charithra/ parayana of Siddha Mangala stothram if you do Anghastami vratam it yields instant results.

The below link is Sri Guru charithra in english: It is very interesting read. I am afraid Sri Padavallabha Charithra is not availalble in net for downloads

SriGuruCharithra is 50 chapters is this mandatory to read all the 50 chapters or again for reading those 50 chapters like do we need to start any particular day and continue until u finish the book ... Pls also clarify this Mam .......before starting Anghastami vratam or is it ok to start after completion of 40 days Siddhi mangala sthothram instead of doing Guru charithra
    pls clarify this dear ... and once again would like to thank you whole heartedly for such gr8 help ....
    and also Anghastami vratham will be done in a day right just like sathyanarayana katha ...
    iam Pregnant right now so can i start this Anghastami vratam ...after completion of 40 days siddhi mangala sthothram
    and if we would like to visit the temple can u also give the address of the temple to visit Padavallabha swami ie after completion of siddhi mangala sthothram

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  5. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lovers

You can start the Siddha Mangala stothra parayana anyday for 40 days. During this time you can start the parayana of Sri Guru Charithra (51 chapters).
    Guru charithra can be completed in 1 week. You can equally divide the chapters approx 7 or 8 chapters for a day.

Starting parayana on a thursday is the best and complete it by coming wednesday.
    Then once you complete it you can do Anaghastami vratam on a following thursday or friday.
    or even any Ashtami days.

If you want to visit Sri Padavallabha Swami temple, the address is given below : Pl check the link. You will get all the details here.

Sreepada Sreevallabha Maha Samasthan

Anaghastami vratam can be done while doing the parayana of Siddha Mangala stothram, You don't have to wait till it gets over. i.e if u cannot wait that long.
    But if you are reading Sri Guru charithra, then complete the parayana of Sri guru charithra, then do Anaghastami vratam.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  6. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras and all,
    Tomorrow is Chitra star.
    So let us all pray to Sri Padavallabha and chant Siddha Mangala stotra.

Sairam,
    Savvyheal

7. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Savvyheal

Thanks for reminding me about Chitra nakshatram.

I am doing the parayana of Siddha Mangala stothram, so tomorrow also i will continue with parayana and My Guru charithra parayana ends tomorrow.

8. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras,
    Today is an auspicious day as Chitra falls on a tuesday.
    May Datta bless us all soon.

Sairam,
    Savvyheal

9. Ambedkar

Ambedkar Junior IL'ite

Hi freinds can anybody post it kn Kannada version....please

10. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ambedkar

Please see the link below for Sri Anaghastami vratam in Kannada and other languages.

DYCUSA eResources

This link is very useful.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011