Anaghasthami Vratham

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Vipula, Feb 4, 2009.

1. nilasisu

nilasisu Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot for intro about vritham and pooja.May God bless everyone of us.
    When i read about the family problems i feel very bad even though i have some in my family too. Divine power solves everything sometimes it takes more time.

2. arundhatid

arundhatid New IL'ite

Hi, does anybody have a copy of anagha ashtami vrat in Marathi language please?

3. snehithudhu

snehithudhu New IL'ite

hi,

please provide download link for anagha vrathamm ,.............plz...........

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Snehithudhu,

:welcome to IL family,

Please check post # 12 of this thread at Page 2 and help yourself to download.

May Baba bless you and guide you too.

Thanks to Sister Saras for details in the thread about the Vrat. SAIRAM

5. duttabhakta

duttabhakta New IL'ite

HI Ladies,

I want to perform this vrat,i will be doing it for the first time,please guide me also if anyone has the book(PDF)in hindi or english or marathi please help me with it.i want to perform it as soon as possible ,my marriage is on the verge of breaking,
    Also i want to share one experience with all of you that,once i cryed a lot holding sripad srivallabh charitramrut in my hands and asking god what should i do and something inside me told to open the book randomly.As i read that page i was stunned,it was the page where in sushila was asked to perform this vrat and her husband comes back to take her.i got my answer then and there,such is the leela of sripad prabhu,i will be performing it on 12th april,please let all your wishes and blessings be with me.My husband does not believe in god,but i do.I know that after this vrat,he will believe in god and realize his mistakes.
    Im reading charitramrut now,also i read stotram everyday from past 6 months.

Thanks all for being there,need as much support as i can get from all of you.
    sripad rajyam sarnam prapadhye

6. reyansh

reyansh New IL'ite

I am not able to download attached files that u posted initially in both tthrea I.e. anaghasthami vrat PDF and siddha mangal stotra parayana. I want to k ow about anaghashtami vrat. PlZ guide me how can I download both PDF files?? Do you have that in Gujarati or hindi???

7. chitrasemail

chitrasemail New IL'ite

Hi,

I would like to do the Sri Anaghastami Vratam. I got the Namavali uploaded by you some time ago. But i don't know the procedure.. nor what pooja iteams are required and the vratha is for how many days. Could you please help me out.

Chitra

8. mala1

mala1 New IL'ite

Thank you for posting the vratam book. I am planning to do the vratam with my husband. For those who are away from home country, you did a great help.

9. mahi89

mahi89 New IL'ite

HI mam...am mahi,i need one help...i would like 2perform anghastami vrtam,,, but i dnt hv anghstami vrtam book,,,,i googled 4r dat book,,,den i found ur link.... plz send me anghastami vrtam book telugu pdf..plz do dis help mam,,,,tanks in advnce,,,plz do replyfriendssmiley

10. Swasam

Swasam New IL'ite

Mahi, refer to page 2 of this thread for the PDFs in Telugu...