1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

An Unsung Celebrity...an Inspiration...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anika987, Jan 14, 2019.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

who is that?

Sunny Leone!

What!! How could that be..should be in the minds of many...

I used to hate her initially and thought of her as a disgrace and her joining Bollywood was an utter disgust for me..

But now..the opinions have changed.I respect her and infact she will well liked by many.

If you have seen her interviews,one can see she never denies her past.Her choices right or wrong,she accepts complete responsibility for that.That was the starting point of me to like her .the way she conducts herself ,being who is she is and so real is awesome.

To come to a country which has some judgemental eyes and trying to restart her life,without losing control,maintaining her composure and just smiling away when people troll her,accepting criticisms but still standing her ground and trying to start from scratch considering her past is commendable.

She is also someone who has never tried to impress anyone or give justification to her actions.She has slowly restarted her life, adopting a lovely child and also finding a way to be in Bollywood.

Now I see her as a classy young woman,like a phoenix who rose from the ashes.Too many people have many skeletons in the closet but she is as honest as one can be.

She is an unsung celeb and honestly wish her that she achieve success and is a happy person.

Sinant and GeetaKashyap like this.

2. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

anika987 likes this.
  3. winterhue

winterhue Gold IL'ite

I absolutely agree! I have never heard her complain that she was a victim. She always said "no one arm twisted me into anything. it was my choice". I saw her in bigg boss when she came in as a contestant and I actually liked her for her genuine and open nature. She never was fake in the show too.
    I also admire her the way that she handled herself in an interview where Bhoopendra Chaubey was trying to put her down. She didnt loose her cool neither was she rude. She handled it with so much grace. Hats off!

anika987 likes this.