1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

An exciting and Romantic date with my sweetheart MOTU

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ansh12, Dec 12, 2008.

1. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Last evening, as I was getting ready for my evening walk, I got a call from my sweetheart Motu after almost a month. He wanted to take me on a date today.Only a fool would say no to such an opportunity.

He told me to dress up glamourously and promised me an exciting and memorable date. Out of excitement I just couldn't sleep whole night. Today it seemed an endless wait for an exciting evening. As evening approached my heartbeat increased and I could hear my heart thumping. I came back from the department and changed into comfortable yet glamourous attire. He had told me to meet at the rose garden. For us it has been a long distance love so we don't want to miss any opportunity of meeting.

As Iam fond of long drives and scenic beauty. My Motu promised me a lovely evening. Rose garden seemed to be very far away and as I approached it, I felt my heart would be just jumping out of my body and there he was standing at a corner glowing bright in happiness and joy of meeting his sweetheart after one long month.

We held each others hands and seeing each other in eyes, started strolling oblivious of the people around. I was humming few numbers very close to my heart. I forgot about my age, I forgot about the fact that I was a lecturer. After strolling a bit, he told me to drive and he would take to pillion riding. We went together for a long drive, he soaked me in his love and affection and dropped me home just at a right time, so that no-one becomes suspicious.As I took his leave with heavy heart, he promised me another exciting date next month.
    :
    :
    :
    :

Do you know who is my sweetheart?Its the MOON and today is FULL MOON and I love to go for long walks with moon as my company and at times following me.

Do you have any such sweetheart, please do share.

Regards to all

Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
    SCA likes this.

2. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Ahh.. Nice one.

You kept me in suspense till last. Enjoyed throughly. For me such a sweetheart would be my Scooty in India. It gave me first practical wings on roads. And I can never thank it enough. Sweetest part was, i earnt every penny what I spent for it.. So it was like dearest treasure I ever bought for myself.

Even now Whenever I go back to parents place. I choose it over the cars available. Somehow I have personal connection with Scooty, which I cud nt develop with any of the cars we have.

Ria

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Ansh buddy,

Back with a bang..

For a minute, I just closed my eyes and saying "ha some motu has weaved magic" in the real sense...and then continue, to read and what do I see, your romantic interlude with the motu aka moon..

you had me there.....

My sweetheart right now is the small garden in my terrace i am maintaining for my DD....

4. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Hey Ansh,:hiya

How pleasant to see you here with your Motu.

Well I loved reading your date with him. Guess what?? Your Motu has his secret rendezvous with me tooooo!

Good post Ansh. Welcome back!!:)

Love,
    Devika

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  5. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI ansh...
    wonderful writeup with suspense till the end... as ria said eeven i loved my black color scooty which i was using in india which is still in india and whenever i go to india i love to ride happily... last time when i went to india i had a good ride with my daughter standing in front and i felt so happy...

6. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Ansh,

Nice to see you again after a very long time with a thriller like write-up...

How is your daugther? My love to her.

Coincidentally, I too have a green scooty back home. Apart from that my interest is my own space; my own time doing what I like. Be it listening to music, frequent shoppings, a no-crowded bus ride with a good company, dinner, cooked by Mom, in full moon etc and last but not the least spending time with family and friends; I feel so contented.

Love,

7. ShardaSuresh

ShardaSuresh Bronze IL'ite

Your mottu is like me. Gaining and losing weight regularly. And of course the prettiest at the plumpest possible level :rotfl

8. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ria, Shanvy, Oviya and Devika

Your all are gems of Indusladies and its a proud privilege to receive FBs from you. Thanks for sharing about your sweethearts.

Best wishes
    Ansh

9. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vahee
    Thanks for your FB, it seems like men, we women are also possessive about our vehicles. Why not they give us a sense of independence
    Thanks
    Ansh

10. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

I couldn't stop laughing at your FB. Who so ever said plump is not beautiful is wrong

Best wishes
    Ansh