1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

An arranged marriage turned into love

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vijubala, Feb 1, 2008.

1. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Hi Snega,
    ThanQ for ur feed back.Wish U a very happy married life.Will feel glad to hear your love story soon..

2. sasisenthil

sasisenthil New IL'ite

Hi Viju... just remainded my marriage. We too had a love (after arranged) marriage :)

3. Meenags

Meenags New IL'ite

thanks viju.. sorry in my delay .. with hectic works schedules I can hardly keep my response in a timely fashion ! hey btw thanks for reading my thread..

well hope all well with you.. see u here often !

best wishes
    meenags

4. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear dear vijubala,
    First and foremost my blessings and good wishes to both of you.May God continue to shower petals of happiness in the path of both of you.
    I felt so good reading this post of yours,it was delightfully refreshing.The poem that he wrote for you is wonderful,I think it would have come to you as pleasant soft wind carrying the fragrance of all the lovely flowers in the world.
    All the best
    love
    mithila kannan

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@vijubala dear it was very interesting to read your love story of arranged marriage turned to love. You have proved that love can come after arranged marriage too. Now your daughter must have grown up. Would like to here about your present life

6. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

@vijubala : Lovely love story. God bless you both and your children. May you be blessed with many joyous moments in life. Lovely poem, fresh roses and yummy chocolates. Keep penning!

7. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much viji ma'am and latha ma'am. I am overwhelmed by your wishes and blessings. And yes my daughter is in grade 7 now. Life has changed a lot. It would have been reflected in the way how entirely different my posts and writing has improved from an amateurish to a detailed one. Life has also taught to age gracefully and I personally believe and have experienced women grow smarter and become more intelligent as they age. In the process of ageing gracefully that is becoming more intelligent with the company and guidance of most interesting and intelligent friends of our forum ☺

8. paramlav

paramlav Silver IL'ite

viju Thank you so much for sharing. I felt refreshing my memories background while reading. me too had arrange marriage which blossomed into love. When I saw him for first time felt he is my best half.

I wish u loads of loads happiness and belated happy b'day to cute princess.