1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

An arranged marriage turned into love

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vijubala, Feb 1, 2008.

1. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Dear SS,
    Thanq for the sweet FB.I am glad U remembered ur sweet memories,after reading my post.Please continue to shower Ur sweetness & love toweards Ur DH,wish u all luck to gain it back in plenty

2. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Dear Rose04,
    ThanQ for the sweet FB & ur compliments.And abt me becoming a writer???!!!:idea,will think abt it:)

3. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Dear Parvin,
    ThanQ for the nice & prompt FB.I am happy to know that urs is "love after marriage".Good,keep going,I wish U all luck & good fortune

4. nivedha

nivedha New IL'ite

Hi Vijubha,
    Felt very happy reading your love story.All the best for life long happiness my friend.
    Nivedha.

5. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Dear Nivedha,
    ThanQ so much for ur sweet FB.Bye for now...

6. Meenags

Meenags New IL'ite

Hello Viju

simply superb way of narrating your real life episode... infact it just reminded of all the sweet little happy stuff that myself and hubby nags went thru two years back.. and we continue love each other a lot ... hey you know we have something in common ! infact i learn and sing carnatic music , my hubby practices guitar .. so we both love music and that's what really gets us closer.. take care..

I simply enjoyed the way you have written.. infact like many others mentioned.. i started vizualizing...

best wishes
    Meenags..

7. yenetishashi

yenetishashi Senior IL'ite

hey ,
    i just happened to read ur wonderful story ,i went to my sweet memories in between and came back again and completed ur narration. it is really good to read ur love story. hope u both njoy this love felt live together for ever .
    by the way how did u celebrate ur child's b'day??
    anyways belated birthday wishes to ur daughter.
    bye , shashi

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji
    Wow nice write up when punitha nominated this for this months best post thot of going through it felt like reading a mills and boon novels.
    Keep it up and God bless u with such happiness forever.

9. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Dear Meenags,
    ThanQ so much for the sweet feedback.Actually I am feeling glad that more & more ILites ,getting happy after reading my post,I am happy too that we have some interests in common,like music & navrathri(I read ur thread in "who am I").Keep posting.Hope U'll really love being here.Thanx for the wishes too.

10. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shashi,
    ThanQ very much for the sweet FB.I am really more happy that U enjoyed reading my love & it had taken U to your past.Thanx once again for the wishes too.And regarding our daughter's B'da we R celebrating it in only April.But I made Bournvita cake(courtesy:Chitvish),it came out so well.We enjoyed going to a nearby Hanuman temple(he is the favourite deity for my daughter!).that's it,all merry making only in April.