1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

An Affair and Its Aftermath - A Real Life Story

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Jan 17, 2006.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Hai Amitha,
    That was another pathetic story. There are various ways in which men inflict pain on women. The details vary but the underlying theme is always the same.
    Welcome to this forum. For those who read this and have become rather heavy I always direct them to the new serial story I am writing here in this site.
    So if you have the time and inclination please click the link below and read the first episode of the story
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/saturdays-with-varalotti/30922-a-love-story-episode-1-a.html

regards,

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear sridhar sir,

i had NO idea inviting a sister (or any lady for that matter) when one is pregnant would turn the whole family upside down...am i too naive for this world,i wonder...or are men so...weak...i actually did not think malathi was asking for trouble by asking her sis who she was so close to,to stay with her..... i personally would have liked the story to end with her walking out with her child and FIL...who would want a second innings with such a person..
    regards
    Mindi

3. saami

saami New IL'ite

I am sad to say

THIS IS MY STORY.

I have gone each and every bit of this story. This happen when I was second time pregnant.

How to say all the pain I have gone thru

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Oh, saami, I am very sorry. I could not bear your pain even when I was just writing the story!
    How tortuous should it have been for you?
    May God bless you, Saami!
    regards,

5. saami

saami New IL'ite

Varalotti
    In your story Malithi is working. For me I have to left my job after marriage. That was a great mistake on my part.

Financial dependency and 2 very young children to take care was so much scary at that time was. As my parent are very much middle class family. Infact before marriage I was taking care of my family.After my marriage than my so called sister was doing supporting the family financialy. So at that time my parent and all my younger sibling were depended on my sister. Even they dint supported me infact they were in delimma whom they were to stand with.

I can understand my family coz they are financialy depended on her.

6. MELISSA

MELISSA New IL'ite

I am going start off saying i really didn't think i could done any of the stuff you did . I do have a sister i could never forgive them if her and my husband did something like that . I think i would leave but i could never take him back good luck with everything .

7. saami

saami New IL'ite

Hello Melissa

Yeh I would have considered myself lucky if I would left my husband.

But what about children?

Its very difficult when I think about my children.Drowning

8. shilpashenoym

shilpashenoym New IL'ite

Re: You guys rock!!!

my say - malathi should take revenge - at the point when balan proposes to get reunited she should have kicked him out and then proceeded to forget the entire episode and start life fresh...no point in wasting next 40-50 years of life being cautious, worrying about a libido-driven husband, looking over the shoulder...her life is not trivial, worthless!!!....she is financially independant so there is no pressure for her to succumb!

9. laxmi_subhas

laxmi_subhas Senior IL'ite

Re: You guys rock!!!

Hello varlotti sir,

what an injustice it is? I think the one who has written this story is definetely a male.. ultimately who got punished..malathi and her sister..WOMEN...The man enjoyed a lot with both of them. first of all he enjoyed with his wife.. when wife cannot fulfill his satisfactions then he gone to her sister.. he enjoyed with her sister..when her sister cant satisy him then he again gone back to malathy..the guy is so clever..he enjoyed a lotttttttt..poor girls suffered..malathy is thinking she is so clever and she has taken revenge over her sister..her sister has done a sin so she got punishment..malathy without doing any sin she suffered..what abt this guy.the hero..he didnt get any punishment.why??? I dont know the poor malathy..I pity her..she is avoiding her second pregnancy thinking abt this..suppose if she falls sick for something or other thing..Again the same may happen...I hate the decision what malathy has taken..

laxmi

10. vids

vids Senior IL'ite

Even I feel Malathy should have left the couple alone and gone about her own work. Worked well, gone up in the career front and lead a successful life...who says you got to be married to lead a successful life?
    My cousin sis has a similar story...only the other woman was a stranger...The guy went after another woman and got married to her without my cousin sis' knowledge...she filed for divorce and walked out on him taking her 2 kids...The new woman ditched him after taking his money and he came back to my cousin sis offering to never do anything like that ever again...But he used to beat her up so badly when they were together...sold all her jewels too...she was strong willed, knew that he would never change and said a big NO. She was a bachelors in arts then! Her parents helped her initially by taking care of kids and finances...she did her masters and is now doing her MPhil. She is working as a junior psychiatrist in a small hospital now! I cannot say that she has gone up in her carrier yet but am very sure she will reach great heights!!
    So yes, I definitely would have wanted Malathy to be away from that man! And take her life forward without him...to lead an example to all other ladies in similar situations!

Cheers,
    Vidhya